Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where is my P4P replacement?
715 5 2016-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kingdaddy413
lvl.1

United States

I sent my P4P in to dji and am supposed to get a replacement.  I mailed it monday dji received it tuesday dec 20th. I was told i would receive an update email letting me know whats going on. I have no email. I checked spam also. I called dji and they told me they put my case in priority status 4 days ago. Im just wondering everyone elses experienced with the exchange/replacement process. I had callefld on friday and I was told to call back today to talk to a supervisor and that there are notes on my case. Its pretty frustrating not knowing whats going on. I love Dji products which makes it even worse with no info or updates. I feel at this point i will never get the replacement and my 1500 plus dollars might be wasted. Hopefully someone in this forum can help if they are able.
2016-12-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Very sorry for the inconvenience caused, we'll escalate your case soon and help you handle it.
2016-12-27
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

Curious, what was wrong with the product that you had too send it in? Did you have the plus model or the no plus model?
2016-12-27
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

"I feel at this point i will never get the replacement and my 1500 plus dollars might be wasted. "

This feeling seems unwarranted at this point.  I'm sure you will get your aircraft back.
2016-12-27
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

Be patient, I had the same thing happen with my P4. It's a process...they won't leave you hanging, believe me...
2016-12-27
Use props
fans3208d094
lvl.2
Flight distance : 684170 ft
United States

What was wrong with your p4p?
2016-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules