Remember to take picts and video
990 20 2016-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans44b45d8e
lvl.3
United States

On my 1st Flight I forgot to take picts and video.  Now that I am getting better and more comfortable with the AC. Here is my 1st video   Thank You for the Help with the Flight modes.  I will be trying all the modes, and look forward to flying and filming.

2016-12-27
Use props
Knobbynomates
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18504 ft
United Kingdom

Nice video. Wish we had snow here. I can't remember the number of flights I've done where I've forgotten to 'Press Record'
2016-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Very nice video. Thanks for your sharing.
2016-12-28
Use props
WilliamM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

Knobbynomates Posted at 2016-12-27 07:57
Nice video. Wish we had snow here. I can't remember the number of flights I've done where I've forgotten to 'Press Record'

At least one good this about using Litchi, it has a record on flight start option. Mine is set to on.
2016-12-28
Use props
pjhudson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4820 ft
United States

I like the ending where you caught the sunning peaking out over the mountain. Beautiful area!
2016-12-28
Use props
Drop Zone 3
lvl.3
United States

Knobbynomates Posted at 2016-12-27 04:57

Well I used to like the Snow, but now I wish it would stay in the mountains!   Don't like the Cold much.
2017-1-1
Use props
Drop Zone 3
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-28 03:48
Very nice video. Thanks for your sharing.

Thanks for watching
2017-1-1
Use props
Drop Zone 3
lvl.3
United States

pjhudson Posted at 2016-12-28 19:14
I like the ending where you caught the sunning peaking out over the mountain. Beautiful area!

Oh Yeah, I just might do a snap shot and save it.  thanks for watching
2017-1-1
Use props
Drop Zone 3
lvl.3
United States

WilliamM Posted at 2016-12-28 14:06
At least one good this about using Litchi, it has a record on flight start option. Mine is set to on.

I was thinking about the Litchi app.  I really like the follow the object or person.  Can you tell me your experiences with it?  
2017-1-1
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Great scenery
2017-1-3
Use props
Matt5968
New

United States

How did you add music to video.. thanks. Alex
2017-1-3
Use props
WilliamM
Second Officer
United States

Matt5968 Posted at 2017-1-3 16:19
How did you add music to video.. thanks. Alex

Video editing software, just google to find one. If you have a PC, Movie Maker is good.
2017-1-4
Use props
WilliamM
Second Officer
United States

Drop Zone 3 Posted at 2017-1-1 04:59
I was thinking about the Litchi app.  I really like the follow the object or person.  Can you tell me your experiences with it?

I think Litchi is great. It looks a lot like the Go app on the surface as it's easy to switch over to. But the setting menus are different. It's best known for the Waypoint mission feature that can all be planned in advance on your device or sitting in front of your computer using Mission Hub on their site. It's also has a VR mode for FPV using goggles, if your into that. Some use it for normal FPV flight instead on Go just because they like it better. It uses more verbal messages (warnings) than Go, that's more text.
2017-1-4
Use props
Drop Zone Media
lvl.3
United States

WilliamM Posted at 2017-1-4 20:03
I think Litchi is great. It looks a lot like the Go app on the surface as it's easy to switch over to. But the setting menus are different. It's best known for the Waypoint mission feature that can all be planned in advance on your device or sitting in front of your computer using Mission Hub on their site. It's also has a VR mode for FPV using goggles, if your into that. Some use it for normal FPV flight instead on Go just because they like it better. It uses more verbal messages (warnings) than Go, that's more text.

I was looking at the Litchi app, I think I will get more familiar with dji app before venturing into Litchi.  thanks for the heads up!
2017-1-5
Use props
BillW50
lvl.3

United States

WilliamM Posted at 2017-1-4 20:03

Yes I too prefer the Litchi App over the DJI one. Even for normal flying.
2017-1-5
Use props
Muddy90
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Nice snow. I used the poi on the app today for the first time but didn't realise you have to set it recording before you start poi!
2017-1-5
Use props
Drop Zone Media
lvl.3
United States

Muddy90 Posted at 2017-1-5 14:16
Nice snow. I used the poi on the app today for the first time but didn't realise you have to set it recording before you start poi!

I did the same, I get all focused on the flight that I forget to hit the button to film!
2017-1-7
Use props
Drop Zone Media
lvl.3
United States

BillW50 Posted at 2017-1-5 07:26
Yes I too prefer the Litchi App over the DJI one. Even for normal flying.

I do want to try the Litchi app, but for the follow me mode.
2017-1-9
Use props
BillW50
lvl.3

United States

Drop Zone Media Posted at 2017-1-9 04:40
I do want to try the Litchi app, but for the follow me mode.

Oh I haven't tried that one. But from what I hear, you need a pretty beefy graphics on your mobile device to make that run smoothly.
2017-1-9
Use props
Tom24nh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 174239 ft
United States

This is my first long video.

2017-1-19
Use props
Drop Zone Media
lvl.3
United States

Looks great!  Have fun and explore the possibilities that are now at your finger tips!
2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules