My Mavic Pro Fly More Combo Has Finally Arrived! [High-Res Pics]
1785 9 2016-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

Delivery of my Mavic Pro Fly More Combo through DHL Express came earlier than expected. Ordered on the 9th November 2016. Arrived early a little while ago today (27th) instead of the 28th December 2016. Went to collect it from my local WHSmiths store. Unboxed it and took a load of high-res pics. 24 in total, as I know that most of you guys are still waiting for your orders and may appreciate seeing the drone in all of it's glory. All three flight batteries are currently on charge. And I shall be getting the aircraft updated to the latest firmware, as well as checking that everything is working including the lights and the motors of course very soon. Straightaway from the get-go of seeing and holding it, the thing absolutely reeks of quality. It's built to perfection and feels extremely solid, and well-built in the hand. Pure craftmanship. You will love it to death if you purchase one.

Here's the pics.

High-res versions can be found towards the bottom of the post.

1. Box the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo arrived in through DHL Express.

---

2. Mavic Pro Unboxed.

---

3. Mavic Pro's Box

---

4. Mavic Pro & Remote

---

5. Underside of the Mavic Pro

---

6. Mavic Pro Remote

---

7. Mavic Pro Left Side

---

8. Mavic Pro Close-up Left Side

---

9. Mavic Pro Close-up Underside

---

10. Mavic Pro

---

11. Mavic Pro

---

12. Mavic Pro Remote

---

13. Mavic Pro Alongside Remote & Flight Batteries

---

14. Fly More Combo Accessories

---

15. Mavic Pro Fly More Combo Shoulderbag

---

16. Mavic Pro Fly More Combo Shoulderbag Close-up

---

17. Mavic Pro Fly More Combo Shoulderbag Close-up of DJI Logo

---

18. Mavic Pro Fly More Combo Battery Charging Hub Box

---

19. Mavic Pro Fly More Combo Battery Charging Hub Unboxed

---

20. Mavic Pro Fly More Combo Charging Hub Charging Flight Batteries - Cable for the AC adapter is a little too short for my liking.

---

21. Flight Battery to Power Bank Adapter

---

22. Flight Battery to Power Bank Adapter

---

23. Mavic Pro AC Power Adapter

---

24. Mavic Pro AC Power Adapter

---
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
20161227_135219.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
20161227_135119.jpg
20161227_135132.jpg
2016-12-27
Use props
Eh8YLsqrthTv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 208681 ft
United States

Very nice.. I get mine tomorrow or Thursday morning. It's in transit.. Excited!!
2016-12-27
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Eh8YLsqrthTv Posted at 2016-12-27 14:52
Very nice.. I get mine tomorrow or Thursday morning. It's in transit..  Excited!!

You will absolutely love it the moment you've got it in your hands. Like DJI Ken has said in a previous post earlier in the month, or in November. It's built very well, has weight to it and doesn't feel cheap at all. Feels like you're holding something incredibly advanced in technology. I sold my Phantom 4 in order to purchase the Mavic Pro, and don't regret doing it in the slightest. It's exactly the perfect size to take it out whenever, and bring it everywhere.

Will be taking mine out to a local park later for a quick test-flight. See how it does. Will be recording 4K footage of the flight with my Galaxy S6 mobile, put it on YouTube. Going to be fun.
2016-12-27
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

No offense, but the Mavic has been out for a while now with a butt load of unboxing videos and images floating around.
2016-12-27
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
United Kingdom

trance728- Posted at 2016-12-27 15:31
No offense, but the Mavic has been out for a while now with a butt load of unboxing videos and images floating around.

No it hasn't. It's still more or less classed as a pre-order. People have been waiting since September / October for their orders to arrive. I've been waiting for around 7 weeks for mine to arrive. Even to this day, you still can't just order one and have it delivered to your door within 3-5 days. It will take weeks to get to you, even via the DJI Store. Resellers still need to get all of their stock in first, so you cannot simply walk into a store and purchase one yet.
2016-12-27
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Just because it's not easy to get does not mean it hasn't been out for a while, I've had mine for over a month, and some others had theirs a month before me.
2016-12-27
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Just because it's not easy to get does not mean it hasn't been out for a while, I've had mine for over a month, and some others had theirs a month before me.

This is what the Mavic Pro's product page on the DJI Store currently looks like. Notice that it says "PRE-ORDER"? Still very difficult to come by. Essentially out of stock. If you have a Mavic Pro in your possession, count yourself lucky, because anyone ordering one from the DJI Store from this point forward is in for a long wait.

DJIMavicPro.png
2016-12-27
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-12-27 20:06
This is what the Mavic Pro's product page on the DJI Store currently looks like. Notice that it says "PRE-ORDER"? Still very difficult to come by. Essentially out of stock. If you have a Mavic Pro in your possession, count yourself lucky, because anyone ordering one from the DJI Store from this point forward is in for a long wait.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=image&aid=36258&size=300x300&key=e767cd18d6830bc8&nocache=yes&type=fixnone[/img]

You're missing the point, your post of pictures of unboxing is just pointless and unnecessary. Search YouTube for unboxing Mavic and you will see will over 100 videos, so what magical image did you post that no one else has?
2016-12-27
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
United Kingdom

trance728- Posted at 2016-12-28 02:28
You're missing the point, your post of pictures of unboxing is just pointless and unnecessary. Search YouTube for unboxing Mavic and you will see will over 100 videos, so what magical image did you post that no one else has?

If I didn't have my own Mavic Pro right now, I'd most likely appreciate coming across these up-close and high-res pics on this post, which is exactly why I posted them. I haven't seen pics like these elsewhere. It shows the excellent design and craftmanship that DJI have done here with their latest drone. I've also kept backups of the pics for future reference, and memories. I'd rather see other posts of people spreading praise about finally receiving their Mavic Pro drones than ones with bad spelling, complaining about problems, most of which are due to pilot error.

Plus, these are pictures of MY Mavic Pro Fly More Combo. Which I'm happy to say has arrived in full working order. No silly issues like lights not coming on, or motors being obstructed, or the drone spinning out of control, or odd noises coming from within the drone. There has been an compass interference error / compass redundancy switch error message popping up every so often, but that's probably because my first two flights were flying alongside a railway track, and a huge motorway bridge. Amongst a lot of people's wifi routers in my neighborhood. No flight interruptions however, and I managed to get the aircraft out to at least 760 metres. I plan to take it out for an open field flight tomorrow morning, somewhere free from wifi and other interference and I can test the potential range of the aircraft in my local area.
2016-12-27
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-12-27 19:46
If I didn't have my own Mavic Pro right now, I'd most likely appreciate coming across these up-close and high-res pics on this post, which is exactly why I posted them. I haven't seen pics like these elsewhere. It shows the excellent design and craftmanship that DJI have done here with their latest drone. I've also kept backups of the pics for future reference, and memories. I'd rather see other posts of people spreading praise about finally receiving their Mavic Pro drones than ones with bad spelling, complaining about problems, most of which are due to pilot error.

Plus, these are pictures of MY Mavic Pro Fly More Combo. Which I'm happy to say has arrived in full working order. No silly issues like lights not coming on, or motors being obstructed, or the drone spinning out of control, or odd noises coming from within the drone. There has been an compass interference error / compass redundancy switch error message popping up every so often, but that's probably because my first two flights were flying alongside a railway track, and a huge motorway bridge. Amongst a lot of people's wifi routers in my neighborhood. No flight interruptions however, and I managed to get the aircraft out to at least 760 metres. I plan to take it out for an open field flight tomorrow morning, somewhere free from wifi and other interference and I can test the potential range of the aircraft in my local area.

Good luck please share your experience with us all....
2016-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules