Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2 Drones in a Park
1028 6 2016-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrBaker6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 168409 ft
United States

My brother came home from college for break. We went out to practice with out drones. Edited this short piece together for practice. Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

2016-12-27
Use props
Augustus Brian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 397592 ft
United States

Mr. Baker 6:

The second Phantom flyby, through the setting sun was pretty doggone cool.

Keep Sm8ling,

Augustus
2016-12-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Cool video. Nice job.

Post more? Haha

RedHotPoker
2016-12-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's a neat video, thanks for sharing.
2016-12-27
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha MrBaker,

Nice video, some very good perspectives.  May I suggest you set an altitude difference and who has high and who has low position in order to avoid collisions.

Hope this helps.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-12-28
Use props
MrBaker6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 168409 ft
United States

Thanks for the comments! I actually was nervous when I did that shot, my brother didn't know I was coming in past him and we almost did collide lol. Yea Cetacean, I will try not to be at the same altitude next time lol, I will heed your advice, no need to lose $3,000 worth of Phantoms haha. I post anything new I come up with =)
2016-12-28
Use props
Augustus Brian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 397592 ft
United States

MrBaker6 Posted at 2016-12-28 09:52
Thanks for the comments! I actually was nervous when I did that shot, my brother didn't know I was coming in past him and we almost did collide lol. Yea Cetacean, I will try not to be at the same altitude next time lol, I will heed your advice, no need to lose $3,000 worth of Phantoms haha. I post anything new I come up with =)

Mr. Baker 6:

During the fly-by, the approaching AC is actually at a lower altitude, so, no worries there, mate. We'll just call it a near-miss.

Keep Smiling,

Augustus
2016-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules