Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HIT A HOUSE DAY AFTER XMAS
1591 10 2016-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse619a2ea
lvl.2

United States

Vision2 plus: I was on a 11 point ground mission. I was following the drone and at about way point 9 it suddenly started to desend. i was unable to be quick enough to flip rite toggle on remote to take out of mission mode and go manual.  I had about 20% left on battery and the return home on low battery unchecked in dji assistant. my only thought is that it was  on a mission and did not think it could make it back to homepoint, there fore started to land. a house got in its way, it hit house, rolled down on the porch cover and hit the driveway.  2 props broke, the battery ejected, but everything else looked in tact.  I got home and no spare props. put battery back in, a little tight to push in.  fired it up and all engines go. problems: camera does not initiate, nor does the wifi connect to phone. I believe i can still fly it. I have some probs ordered so will see. All lights seem to be functioning correctly as it seems to be be picking up sattlelites. The camera looks in tact and perfect with no scratches on it at all. thoughts?
2016-12-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Sorry to hear of your crash. Just to clarify, were you using the Go app or a 3rd party app?
2016-12-27
Use props
fanse619a2ea
lvl.2

United States

I use both apps but was using the Litchie, I have done a bunch of missions using the app. No issues. Question, on a mission, at what battery level will the drone try to land?  Any thoughts on what is going on with Camera and wifi? I watched some videos on you tube and my guess on wifi is that it it landed smack on the top, on the DHI Logo sticker, opposite side of landing gear, and below the top cover is where the module is that is responsible for the wifi. I had a tech say that I may have just jolted something loose.  Whats your thoughts on me opening it up and seeing if anything looks unplugged?  And then on camera, so happy that the actual camera unit looks perfect along with the gimbal, but it does not initiate. where is the controller located for it in the drone, and could it have been knocked loose? thanks,
2016-12-30
Use props
fans4a80834e
New

United States

you need to rebind it camera to the wifi extender do not open the camera unless you know what you are doing, as for the mission you were on, the drone and equpiment doesn't have a lot of memory so it was close to the 20% discarge of the battery and came down before it reached it, check to make sure the camera and it plugins are all connected
2017-1-5
Use props
fans4a80834e
New

United States

the module under the lid is the GPS module, it has nothing to do with wifi that is where you get the sattlets
2017-1-5
Use props
fanse619a2ea
lvl.2

United States

fans4a80834e Posted at 2017-1-5 17:25
the module under the lid is the GPS module, it has nothing to do with wifi that is where you get the sattlets

thanks but video i saw on line says the the module under lid does control the Wifi too.  My camera has no power so it may be unplugged from the module under lid as i know all three of those plugs from camera go to that module. I think the module controls more than just the GPS. not sure if we are talking about the same part.  I got 4 new props and it is picking up satelites and flies great, just not camera, not picking up wifi so cannot connect to phone, see video of course, and cannot use any phone programs.
2017-1-17
Use props
Thermographer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1417362 ft
United States

The Wal-Mart near me has the blades in stock less than seven bucks a set.
2017-1-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Thermographer Posted at 2017-1-17 17:52

That's a steal.... Hahaha
Even if you paid for them! ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-1-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Oops, that must have hurt. Your feelings. Sorry to read about any drone mishaps.

Hopefully you can fix and repair it...

RedHotPoker
2017-1-17
Use props
Kirk2579
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

Thermographer Posted at 2017-1-17 17:52

probably not for Phantom 2 vision plus
different from p3 props

good luck and have fun flying!
2017-1-17
Use props
stevenM
New

United States

i just crashed my drone as well ,now when i try to calibrate will only go green rotating up right ,goes yellow during 2nd calibrate.also no control of camera ,its just moving on its own,any advice?
2017-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules