Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Late Afternoon in Tucson Mountain Park
884 5 2016-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hoomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231394 ft
United States

A video from this afternoon's flight in Tucson Mountain Park, near the west portion of Saguaro National Park. Tucson Mountain Park has many great hiking trails, and the Brown Mountain/Cougar Trail Loop is a nice moderate hike that provides some nice views from atop the namesake ridge. For today's video, I was just a short distance from where the two trails join, near the Juan Santa Cruz Picnic area.

2016-12-27
Use props
Kenwae
lvl.2
United States

Nice; I'm going to be visiting a friend in the Ajo area early February and looking forward to some flying around with my P3S and getting some video footage....
2016-12-29
Use props
Hoomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231394 ft
United States

Ajo has some nice scenery nearby. The Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge is beautiful, but I think it falls under the same rules as National Parks and National Monuments, so no drone flying.

Kitt Peak National Observatory would be cool for some drone footage as well, though I have not checked on the rules for flying there, either.
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Your low ground work is pretty good, thanks for sharing.
2016-12-29
Use props
Kenwae
lvl.2
United States

I'll be staying about half an hour from Organ Pipe, but that is a national monument so, for sure, no flying allowed; but, outside the monument should be very similar terrain.
2016-12-30
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice!Good Job!
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now