DJI GO 4 Issue on IOS
2605 8 2016-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gilly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144970 ft
United Kingdom

Just recently bought a new iphone and Im having an issue where the map will not load over cellular data?

I get a message saying ' WIFI network not available, loafing satellite map requires more cellular data'
I was in a good coverage 4G area with more than enough data allowance but the map still didnt load. Never had this problem on my previous Android phone.

App is ver 4.0.2 which i assume is the most recent and iOS is upto date too.

Didnt actually cause any problems but troublesome none the less.
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please help confirm the model of your iPhone firstly, when you connect a WiFi network instead, how about the performance?
The 4G cellular data is working for loading standard map, right?
2016-12-29
Use props
Gilly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144970 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I have an iPhone 7+
Yes the map appears to load fine when on WiFi but I can't see why it won't load when on cellular. As mentioned it used to load fine on my previous android phone
2016-12-30
Use props
fans9eeead1e
New

United States

Gilly Posted at 2016-12-30 09:12
Hi, I have an iPhone 7+
Yes the map appears to load fine when on WiFi but I can't see why it won't load when on cellular. As mentioned it used to load fine on my previous android phone

Wifi network not available loading satellite map requires more cellular data  why does it saying that? I have sufficient data on my phone,phantom 4 pro
2017-3-2
Use props
Ferks
lvl.2
United States

I have a new iPad 4 Mini with cellular and I have cellular service, latest IOS version, DJI Go 4 is the latest too, I get the same message, very frustrating, DJI help please....
2017-8-11
Use props
fansfb11ee43
lvl.2
Flight distance : 298875 ft
Australia

I have an Iphone 5 and get the same message.  
2017-8-11
Use props
Ferks
lvl.2
United States

Uninstalling the DJI Go 4 app then reinstalling fixes this for a while, then after some time I lose the map and get the same error ??
2017-8-15
Use props
jmos
lvl.1

Australia

Any Answers DJI ? Please
2017-8-30
Use props
jmos
lvl.1

Australia

Still get the error message but maps are at least loading now?
2017-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules