Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Transformation in Simulator Mode
1142 2 2015-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bkackman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3445020 ft
United States

I've had a couple of interesting instances while operating in the Simulator mode. I was curious about the wind setting and wanted to try my RTH settings. I decided to leave the Inspire in the case. I didn't expect this would be a problem since while in simulator mode the Inspire doesn't (I thought) respond to any of the transmitter commands. So I flew in the simulator for a bit when I got a phone call. I landed it (why it mattered to me I don't know, but it didn't seem right just letting it hover...in the simulator!) and was only on the phone for a minute. The software didn't go to sleep. I hung up. A moment later the inspire began transforming to the landing postion (no command on my part). It was constrained by the foam and I went runnng over to try and free it as quickly as I could. It stopped before it fully transformed. I pryed it out (damaging the foam slightly) and put it on the table. It would not respond to any commands (after I left the simulator) to return to Travel Mode. I had to shut the battery off and turn it back on to get it to transform to the Travel Mode.

I decided to go into the simulator to see if it would happen again.  This time of course I kept it out of the case, which obviously I will do from now on, which I'm also recommending to everyone else.  After a few minutes of flying in the simulator, it transforms again from Travel Mode to Landing Mode. Again, I had not given any commands to change initiate the transformation (and actually the switch was in the Flight Mode anyway).

There may be something I'm missing, so if someone understands what's going on, I'm interested in knowing.  But, to me, this seems like a bug at least.

I'm running IOS version 1.00 on an Ipad Air 2.

2015-2-13
Use props
TagTracking
lvl.3

Canada

I've had the same problem here. is this normal?
2015-3-5
Use props
dundee
Captain
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

Keep it out of the case as it could heat up to much !!!!
Keep it out of the case just in case there is a glitch that would result in a transform.

Update your app to IOS version 1.0.2
You will have the no signal message (new bug when camera not attached), but all works

You will not be able no more to take off, if in travelmode
You can exit travelmode in the app, and there you go
The bird stays in travelmode but you can fly.

Be aware that once you exit the simulator, the bird will transform
Thats another bug. The bird should transform after command, not after exit app

2015-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules