123Next >
25232 83 2016-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

motard Posted at 2017-2-20 07:06
One of my tries with manyyyy resolutions : 2017-02-20 14:47:11 log:  before_init -> before_init, cam: 0, m_cnt:0

2017-02-20 14:47:11 log:  enter P4Calibration::run() main loop

What's the percentage it went? would you please export the log for us? Thanks.
2017-2-21
Use props
motard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1156263 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-21 01:41
What's the percentage it went? would you please export the log for us? Thanks.

Same problem, I can´t start. Button calibrate always grey, don´t let me press it. Wich emai could I sent. Thank you
2017-2-21
Use props
motard
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Here's the log, I don.t have cali log. Log
2017-2-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

motard Posted at 2017-2-21 03:30
Same problem, I can´t start. Button calibrate always grey, don´t let me press it. Wich emai could I sent. Thank you

OK, thank for your quick response.
I've informed our engineers for the case you reported, will get back to you if I get any news.
2017-2-21
Use props
motard
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-21 04:18
I've informed our engineers for the case you reported, will get back to you if I get any news.

I fly today 20 minutes and the aircraft works very very well indeed. The case is that when the bird asks for that calibration, I can´t do it. Thank you Natalia.
2017-2-21
Use props
motard
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-21 04:18

Dji Natalia I think I found the bug, for me and others with the same problem. The driver isn't installed for Mavic, Win 10 can´t find it in the web and laptop. How can we resolve this? I think is easier now. If the problem was this one.

drivers.jpg
drivers.jpg
2017-2-21
Use props
MickeyO
New

Australia

I'm having exact same problem 85% and it Feb 22nd 2017 you'd think they'd have this stuff worked out by now. i have a nightmare today trying to get this thing to work....problem after problem!!! i wanna throw it against a wall.
2017-2-22
Use props
MickeyO
New

Australia

MickeyO Posted at 2017-2-22 00:12
I'm having exact same problem 85% and it Feb 22nd 2017 you'd think they'd have this stuff worked out by now. i have a nightmare today trying to get this thing to work....problem after problem!!! i wanna throw it against a wall.

and I'm using macbook air with El Captain 10.11.6
2017-2-22
Use props
motard
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

HEEYYYSSSS   SOOOLLLLVVVEEEEDDDDDD ))))))))
2017-2-22
Use props
motard
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Ok, after severall weeks with this buggin me, look that I before  can't even start calibration, many of you stops at 85%. This solved my problem, could not resolve yours, be with this in mind.
After many readings, youtube videos, nothing of these helping me,What I did:
-go to Device Manager and look for you drone(connected), for me appears like the pic I post above "DJI ?", ant says driver not installed.
-with shift pressed, reboot the pc/laptop, it goes to Recuperation-Troubleshoot-Advanced options-startup settings-restart then In Startup Settings press 7
-reboot
-Device Manager
-look the drone Dji ?
-mouse right button
-update driver software
-Browse for drivers, you should point to C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2
-He find the drive and install
-Done
2017-2-22
Use props
tof114
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90751 ft
Hong Kong

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-2-22
Use props
SkyMemories
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139967 ft

Malaysia

Good sharing
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

motard Posted at 2017-2-22 07:29
Ok, after severall weeks with this buggin me, look that I before  can't even start calibration, many of you stops at 85%. This solved my problem, could not resolve yours, be with this in mind.
After many readings, youtube videos, nothing of these helping me,What I did:
-go to Device Manager and look for you drone(connected), for me appears like the pic I post above "DJI ?", ant says driver not installed.

Appreciate for your update, which is very helpful.
Great!
2017-2-23
Use props
motard
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-23 02:49
Great!

Thank you. Everything is ok now.
2017-2-23
Use props
MickeyO
New

Australia

Great!

So is DJI going to fix this anytime soon?
2017-2-25
Use props
iClick
lvl.1
Australia

Same issue as others are having.
Message in GO app says that downward vision sensors needed calibration and precision landing would not be available.
Downloaded Assistant 2 (1.0.9) for OS X (10.12.3) and every time I've attempted to calibrate it gets stuck at 85%
I've deleted and reinstalled the software, tried different cables etc but still nothing. Phantom is correctly recognised as a USB device in the system report.
Any clues on how to resolve this for Mac users??
2017-3-7
Use props
fans34a2dd7d
New

Canada

Mine has been a nightmare since I bought it a week ago. Stuck at 78% on firmware updates, was advised to get a new card, then told to format it, then told to Uninstall assistant 2 and reinstall, two days now, got both controller and mavic to finally update.... now controller and Mavic won't connect! Soooo frustrating! Help!!
2017-3-7
Use props
SteveGross
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3602 ft
United States

Yes, have tried it 4 times. Nothing past 85%. But, I am lucky and have 2 computers. Both run Windows 10 Pro 64. But, one of the PCs has a 32" monitor. So, I inputted the 32" as my monitor size as the program asked me to and all finally finished, first try, 100% in under a minute. So, two (2) variables as I see it. Another computer (Win10 seems fine) but, a smaller monitor. The first computer who failed consistently at 85% has a 42" monitor..
2017-3-11
Use props
ConwayMX
New
United Kingdom

iClick Posted at 2017-3-7 16:04
Same issue as others are having.
Message in GO app says that downward vision sensors needed calibration and precision landing would not be available.
Downloaded Assistant 2 (1.0.9) for OS X (10.12.3) and every time I've attempted to calibrate it gets stuck at 85%

Mine is doing the same thing.  tried 10 times now and every time it sticks at 85% then just fails to calibrate.

Any helps?  i'm using Macbook pro.  i was using the latest firmware, even tried downgrading but that hasn't helped either
2017-3-26
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

SteveGross Posted at 2017-3-11 13:36
Yes, have tried it 4 times. Nothing past 85%. But, I am lucky and have 2 computers. Both run Windows 10 Pro 64. But, one of the PCs has a 32" monitor. So, I inputted the 32" as my monitor size as the program asked me to and all finally finished, first try, 100% in under a minute. So, two (2) variables as I see it. Another computer (Win10 seems fine) but, a smaller monitor. The first computer who failed consistently at 85% has a 42" monitor..

Probably doesn't help with all the curved monitors out now too.
2017-3-26
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

fans34a2dd7d Posted at 2017-3-7 17:09
Mine has been a nightmare since I bought it a week ago. Stuck at 78% on firmware updates, was advised to get a new card, then told to format it, then told to Uninstall assistant 2 and reinstall, two days now, got both controller and mavic to finally update.... now controller and Mavic won't connect! Soooo frustrating! Help!!

Strange, maybe link them up. It's in the manual how to do that manually and with the app.
2017-3-26
Use props
motard
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

You try the solution I put behind?
2017-3-27
Use props
Bender_89
New
Germany

Hi.

I've got the same problem: I can run the calibration process perfectly but during collecting data information the calibration stops at 85% no matter what.
Tried it three times now.

Got the latest firmware installed (both for the Mavic and the DJI Assistant 2) and my device manager tells me that drivers are working just fine (Windows 10).
(And there is no foil on the sensors either.)

(Would not have done the calibration if not the DJI GO App would have asked me to - because it says the front vision sensors apparently are not working so that I can't use any automatic modes.)

Don't know what to do. Please help, it's kind of annoying and time consuming...

Thanks in advance.
2017-3-30
Use props
brphoto
New
Flight distance : 336713 ft
United States

I had a problem getting DJI Assistant 2 to work calibrating my Vision System. On my Mac Pro it opened up just fine and would update firmware, etc. But when I went into Vision Calibration it did not show the black dots to calibrate with. Just a white screen. I tried on my wife PC and it would work great but would stop at 90% complete and hang up.

I finally got it to work on my MacBook Pro. But I had to change the screen resolution to 1280x800. I tried 1280x800 screen resolution on the Mac Pro and PC and it didn't work. Crazy frustrating.

2017-4-10
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

Just a suggestion.  Right click the app and hit properties.  Maybe this will help:

compat.PNG
2017-4-10
Use props
Ruben00
New
United States

I was stuck at 85% no matter what, I finally got it solved
http://mavicpilots.com/threads/d ... ror-solution.14516/
2017-4-22
Use props
fans679bcab4
New
Turks and Caicos Islands

Hey anyone still having this issue with there mavic pro? Use a laptop running windows 7. The drivers on windows 10 and the setting on the screen resolution on a desktop is preventing you from going pass 85%
2017-6-17
Use props
jjoost
New
Flight distance : 300079 ft
Estonia

1st time it freezed 85% but restarted Assistant 2 application and started all over and worked 100%

- - - - - -
MacBook Air
Assistant 2
2017-7-15
Use props
spotofblue
New
United States

I'm having the same issue on my mac. Stuck at 85% and am frustrated as I don't have another computer to try it on. This is lousy as I'm tired of seeing the alert on my DJI GO app when ever I fly.
2017-9-2
Use props
fansc9e25abe
New
Spain

Hello,

I had the problem, stuck at 85% for five days......
I solved it just now, and at least I can go out for the first time and try to fly.
What was my problem:
I forgott to take off two liitle pieces of transparent protection in the front of the Mavic.
Each are protecting the front sensors.....
May it help someone one day.....
2017-9-14
Use props
fansf302d691
New
Flight distance : 136883 ft
United States

fansc9e25abe Posted at 2017-9-14 06:59
Hello,

I had the problem, stuck at 85% for five days......

This is still an issue. I tried to calibrate my Mavic Pro using a Mac & DJI Assistant 2 today and got stuck at 85%.
2017-10-11
Use props
CRF1KL
lvl.1
United States

I experienced the same problem. Aircraft status in the app warned me that vision sensors needed to be calibrated. Went through the process on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015, macOS High Sierra v. 10.13.1). Process stuck at 85%. After reading all of the above, with no other computer to use, I decided to disconnect and power down the Mavic, then do the normal power up procedure (power up the remote and app then the Mavic). The "calibrate vision system" warning is gone and the Aircraft Status shows all is normal. I'm guessing the 85% report is an Assistant software glitch and the vision calibration was a success based on aircraft status.
2017-11-18
Use props
Air Lynch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1072917 ft
United States

Great!

I have same issue, but use Macbook Pro 10.11 and current dji assistant. There is a usb driver that loads w/ the package on Mac, it loads, I reboot and have tried cal several time and always stuck at 85%. Help!!

Scott
2017-12-26
Use props
MicroDOC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 79 ft
United States

Bender_89 Posted at 2017-3-30 11:44
Hi.

I've got the same problem: I can run the calibration process perfectly but during collecting data information the calibration stops at 85% no matter what.

I had the same problem using my 27" monitor with my MacBook Pro. 10.13.4 and switched to my 15" PB display and it calibrated correctly...
2018-3-11
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

today 11 march i tried to recalibrate - keeps telling me to reboot my drone - i rebooted more than 5 times, no change. eventually i gave up. Trying to refresh my rc and although it says will take five minutes took at least 30min to get to 95% and then seemed to get stuck. Eventually switched off remote and disconnected. Mine is new dji assitant which i downloaded fresh today. Spend 4 hours trying to download last night - failed 3 times. finally success today but the dji assitant does not help me at all just takes up hours as if it is doing something and then stops - no indication if it has timed out or still busy or anything - just stop.. how long is one supposed to wait before deciding that the system failed?? eish dji........
2018-3-11
Use props
Alohor
New
France

MaWiMavic Posted at 2017-2-12 16:08
I had the same problems with my vision sensors: I got the warning on DJI Go 4, I should calibrate the vision sensors... I started calibration on DJI Assisten 2 1.0.9 several times on different windows systems but every time it stucks on 85% for more than 1 hour!

SOLUTION: I deistalled the DJI Assisten 2 (1.0.9.) and installed the DJI Assistant 2 (1.0.6.) from: http://www.dji.com/de/mavic/info#downloads

I confirm. Downgrading Assistant to version 1.0.6 solved the problem of stucking at 85%.

I had exactly the same problem as TS. Crushed Mavic, changed cable, got error.
Spend many days trying to recalibrate sensors with no success.
After downgrade, calibration worked, all errors disappeared, obstacle avoidance works fine again.
1.0.6 is not available anymore on official website.
I downloaded it from http://www.kanzhaji.com/download/DJI/DJI-Assistant2/
2018-6-10
Use props
djiuser_s9VtN9aWZeuX
New

United States

The DJI Assistant App for the laptop is only good for firmware upgrade in term of the time it takes for the task... other than that... do the calibrations manually following the instruction on the DJI Go 4 app on your phone.  I learned this the hard way after 2 days of frustration.
2019-8-25
Use props
jpbluzharp3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 290712 ft
United States

I am having the same problem after calibrating on my iMac 27... it hits 85% telling me it requires approximately 1 minute... then it doesn’t do anything else. For fifteen minutes now...
2021-4-9
Use props
Ralf07180
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147913 ft
Spain

It seems so many people have this problem and its still not solved. Dji dont just collect money but solve problems ur clients are having. Today oct 2021 that problem is still not solved
2021-10-25
Use props
Ralf07180
lvl.1
Flight distance : 147913 ft
Spain

It seems so many people have this problem and its still not solved. Dji dont just collect money but solve problems ur clients are having. Today oct 2021 that problem is still not solved.
2021-10-25
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules