Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro Battery Problems
12Next >
56590 77 2016-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Holydiscord
New

United States

I am wondering if others have seen this. I just got the Mavic Pro today. Everything was working, ask me to do the firm update. It failed, and now the battery is stuck on with two green lights on all the time. If you put in a different battery, its turns on and off just fine, but if you put the one with the two green lights on, it will turn on the drone and the fans kick on like it's overheating.

I am not sure what to do at this point, as you can not turn on or off the batter with the green lights. I am also nervous to start the firm update as I don't want the other batteries to have the same problem.

What should I do?
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

It possibly has a partial firmware update.
You must have a good internet connection when downloading the firmware.
Can you sync your flight records, delete/ reinstall the app and then it will download the firmware again and push it to the aircraft.
2016-12-28
Use props
Holydiscord
New

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-29 04:30
It possibly has a partial firmware update.
You must have a good internet connection when downloading the firmware.
Can you sync your flight records, delete/ reinstall the app and then it will download the firmware again and push it to the aircraft.

Okay I got it to update, but the battery is till alway on with the two lights in the middle always on. This battery will also turn on the drone right when you plug it in.
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Holydiscord Posted at 2016-12-28 13:49
Okay I got it to update, but the battery is till alway on with the two lights in the middle always on. This battery will also turn on the drone right when you plug it in.

So the battery will not power off?
Did you do the update with that battery installed.
2016-12-28
Use props
Holydiscord
New

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-29 04:56
So the battery will not power off?
Did you do the update with that battery installed.

I did and that is when I started to stay on.
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Holydiscord Posted at 2016-12-28 19:32
I did and that is when I started to stay on.

If the battery is still like that, you may have to send it in for repair or exchange.
You can call 818-235-0789 and they will take care if it.
2016-12-29
Use props
Holydiscord
New

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-29 07:05
If the battery is still like that, you may have to send it in for repair or exchange.
You can call 818-235-0789 and they will take care if it.

Thank you!

Called them and they are going to replace it.
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Holydiscord Posted at 2016-12-29 08:03
Thank you!

Called them and they are going to replace it.

Sounds good, sorry that happened to the battery.
2016-12-29
Use props
Willik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 638796 ft
Czechia

EDIT: my one was solved - se my last post - below...

Hallo, it seems that I have the same issue. Yesterday updated the FW and the battery stood blinking with the two middle LEDs. Can't swith it off. I will try to contact DJI as noticed above. thanks.
2016-12-30
Use props
fans7836817f
Hong Kong

Hi I have the same problem with the battery like the 2 users above , and I live in HK, what should I do?
2016-12-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Willik Posted at 2016-12-30 01:26
Hallo, it seems that I have the same issue. Yesterday updated the FW and the battery stood blinking with the two middle LEDs. Can't swith it off. I will try to contact DJI as noticed above. thanks.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this, please contact support if none of the suggestions I posted above work.
http://www.dji.com/support
2016-12-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fans7836817f Posted at 2016-12-30 08:27
Hi I have the same problem with the battery like the 2 users above , and I live in HK, what should I do?

I'm sorry you are experiencing this, please contact support if none of the suggestions I posted above work.
http://www.dji.com/support
2016-12-30
Use props
Willik
Second Officer
Czechia

Hi all, good news here – at least for my particular case:
I might just have a great luck, but it seems that my battery started working again!!
The battery behavior was was the same as described above. I also created a short video of my particular case here:    
Probably a bit different issue than this one: http://forum.dji.com/thread-75021-1-1.html, but maybe the solution could be similar – can’t guess (?)

So, my case solution – short version:
1) Let the battery be fully charged (even with no LEDs notification what is still blinking), just keep it in the charger for approx. 3 hours.
2) Put it back into Mavic, what will start automatically (start also the RC with cellphone attached)
3) DJI Go informs about the “Inconsistent FW"; slide; upgrade the FW – this time it was successful!
(I guess this all might be due to a 50% limitation, but because of the battery failure, there wasn’t any warning msg. on the screen – see the longer description below...)
4) Done – all seems to work just fine now – yeap!

Confused? – Me too a bit, so I tried to figure out what really happened and here is my humble description:
My battery went dead when the FW upgrade failed; the battery was approx. 57% so I did slide to upgrade the FW. It actually went OK till the very end – 100%, but then just wrote “Upgrade failed” msg. and the battery stood blinking with the two middle LEDs, not possible to switch it off. The upgrade took a bit longer and Mavic might have restarted few times. During the restarts the battery percentage probably went down below 50% and this probably caused not finishing the FW upgrade... not sure. For sure there wasn’t any “battery warning” msg. during the upgrade, and when the battery hanged, the Mavic couldn’t be restarted again, so this might be a reason why the FW upgrade couldn’t finish I guess. (If it is true, this might be an issue for FW upgrade policy. I hope someone from DJI reads this.)
So when the FW upgrade failed - my Mavic “froze”. Actually “freeze” is not the best word, since it became very hot, and Mavic couldn’t be switched of – only by the battery removal (I was very afraid to do so, luckily no damage so far).

Then I tried several times to switch the battery off (out from the Mavic – just playing with the button different combinations) no luck, but I realized when holding the button for approx. 50 secs the LEDs did switch off (but only for the time when I was holding the button, when the button is released it starts to blink again with the 2 middle LEDs).

So I tried to discharge the battery as much as possible (hoping for its’ restart) – with the USB Power-Bank adapter I charged my cellphone twice (then the charging stopped – probably the full-discharge protection). Here I became hopeless, this was the point when I decided to contact the DJI support.
Then I left for 2 days and left the battery on the table – today I came back and the battery was off (no LEDs blinking!) – Aha(?)... I plugged the battery into the charger, but again – it started blinking(!)...

So I realized, that the battery REALLY IS behaving almost normally, it yet keeps blinking and can’t be switched off, but it can be charged and discharged – so probably something like “waiting for FW upgrade” status(?)...

So I tried to charge the battery to 100% with DJI standard charger, (without the LEDs notification, just kept in the charger for approx. 3 hours). Then I plugged it into Mavic again and proceeded with the FW upgrade as described in the short version - above.

Seems like happy-ending, doesn’t it?  

2017-1-1
Use props
Fly on Wall
New

United States

Willik Posted at 2017-1-1 15:02
I might just have a great luck, but it seems that my battery started working again!!
The battery behavior was was the same as described above. I also created a short video of my particular case here: https://youtu.be/F0LeLtaomes   

I had same issue -- appears it was mismatched firmware due to repeated failed upgrade -- all your advice/steps seem right, although it took my system a few reboots before it sorted itself out.

in the meantime, battery would not respond to attempts to turn off.  

Also, while plugged in, it would power aircraft, but would not send info on battery status to DGI GO4 app -- meanwhile, it did not recognize or report firmware mismatch until the second or third reboot/reconnect.
2017-1-2
Use props
Willik
Second Officer
Czechia

Fly on Wall Posted at 2017-1-2 17:09
I had same issue -- appears it was mismatched firmware due to repeated failed upgrade -- all your advice/steps seem right, although it took my system a few reboots before it sorted itself out.

Exactly the same experience :-). Thanx.
2017-1-3
Use props
fans5006fae4
New
Flight distance : 44419 ft
Australia

Hi guys,

I just had the same experience. I plugged in the NEW battery, started up the drone, then got the update message on the DJI app. I initiated the suggested update. The updated failed.

The firmware update did not complete and the battery was stuck flashing with the two middle lights.

I removed the battery from the drone. Forced closed the app and disconnected my phone from the controller.

I then re-inserted the still flashing two lights battery into the drone, the drone immediatedly powered on, connected my phone to the controller and powered on the controller.

I then opened the app, the firmware update resumed, completed successfully and then all was well.

Thanks

2017-1-6
Use props
fanscf67ab88
New

United Kingdom

fans5006fae4 it helps . thanks
2017-1-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Fly on Wall Posted at 2017-1-2 17:09

Did you get it sorted out.
If the inner two lights are still blinking, then leave the battery on the charger for 45min- 1hour and then install in aircraft again and it should resume updating the battery.
2017-1-9
Use props
coers
New

Netherlands

I have exactly the same issue here. To finish the update i put in a fully charged battery that did the job.
Unfortunatly this left me with a battery that keeps flashing the inner 2 LED indicators. Is there a way to reset the battery?
2017-1-11
Use props
Willik
Second Officer
Czechia

coers Posted at 2017-1-11 00:25
I have exactly the same issue here. To finish the update i put in a fully charged battery that did the job.
Unfortunatly this left me with a battery that keeps flashing the inner 2 LED indicators. Is there a way to reset the battery?

You must pass successfully the FW update with every battery. I have the Combo package - 3 batts. so I must always do the FW upgrade 3 times (its normal).

If you succeded with FW upgrade with full battery, go ahead again with this blinking one, just let it charged for 1-2 hours before the FW up.

If this doesn't help try to force-kill the app and restart the phone, or uninstall the app completely and install it again (to let it download the FW correctly - not from the cache).

hope it helps
Good luck!
PS: to answer your question - NO there is probably not a way, how to restart a battery (as I described my steps in the "long description" above....)
2017-1-13
Use props
EpicLPer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 80272 ft
Austria

Same is happening to one of my batteries, only exception: The battery protection circuit doesn't kick in, the battery is currently over-discharging and the middle LEDs are getting supper dim...http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid650033
2017-1-16
Use props
Norko
New

Canada

ABLE TO FIX MY PROBLEM

Symptoms:
I had the same problem like everybody else i.e. App Go reported "Battery Error" with no Battery readings, 2nd and 3rd LED blinking 15sec intervals, Not able to shutdown Battery nor Mavic (have to remove battery on drone).

Description:
It happened on the first day. I was able to installed newest Firmware using my 1st battery. Once upgrade was completed I tested the remaining batteries (I have three batteries). The "Bug" appeared on my 2nd battery. After plug-in the battery to Mavic it asked for Firmware upgrade again so I proceed ahead with request but "App Go" reported an error and then all the symptoms described above appear. Confused  i removed the battery from the Drone after I could not shut it down by double tap the button. Had no problem with 3rd battery.

Solution I Found:
I was about to send the Battery back to DJI but then decided to give the battery one more try.

1) Uninstall the "App Go" from my smartphone, clear the cache, restart the phone and re-installed the App. (Honestly I don't think this step is needed but I did it anyway)
2) Plug-in the smartphone to remote.
3) Plug-in the defected battery into drone ( I did not feel the need to recharge it because I know it is already full). It automatically power-up the drone as if the battery is still stuck on "ON".
4) Powered-up remote and DJI GO and let it connect to Mavic.
5) The app notified "Inconsistent Firmware" and request an update so I went ahead with that by sliding the bar to accept.
6) I waited 20-30 sec and nothing special happens on the main page of DJI GO so I pressed "Camera" to go into the app interface hoping I could find some new clue.
7) From the "Aircraft Status" (Press top bar - next  to DJI logo) the "Overall Status" stated I had the "Latest firmware" but by clicking on the "Latest Firmware" I got a message stating "Battery error" or something like that.
8) Found nothing new I decided to return to the Main page (Clicked on the "DJI" logo top-left) and then I noticed a faint Upgrade Bar (Percentage completion) in grey. I waited to see if it is progressing and it did! So I let it finish (100%) then it automatically restarted the Mavic and the battery returned to normal.

Voilà!

2017-1-17
Use props
skpManiac
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1092589 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I went out tonight for my 4th flight with the Mavic, tried to use Battery 3 (I have them numbered) this battery has never been used - was told it needed a FW update so told it to go, it just sat there for 15 minutes and didn't finish - I had to pull the battery!
Now its stuck, same as all you guys

This was a brand new fully charged battery :/ NOT HAPPY - Surely DJI can make it so the battery can be powered down when a FW fails ?
2017-2-4
Use props
skpManiac
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1092589 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

skpManiac Posted at 2017-2-4 13:12
I went out tonight for my 4th flight with the Mavic, tried to use Battery 3 (I have them numbered) this battery has never been used - was told it needed a FW update so told it to go, it just sat there for 15 minutes and didn't finish - I had to pull the battery!
Now its stuck, same as all you guys

After battling with this I powered down the drone for 10 minutes and let it cool down as it was very hot with the battery stuck in FW  update mode.

While the battery was out (I had to pull it as it would not power down) I plugged it in to the charger but that just displayed a red light, and the 2 middle lights stayed on.
I pulled it form there too, didn't like the look of that, and it's getting late so would not leave it on there for a few hours as I would be sleeping (too risky).

I powered everything else down then powered up, putting the battery in last of course, as soon as it powered up my handset showed an irregular firmware and offered me the update button, so I did it again and now its seems fine, its showing full battery info in the Go 4 app

PHEW!

Maybe it's just new batteries that need maybe 2 updates, not sure but DJI should be able to conform/deny this?

Hope this helps guys
2017-2-4
Use props
MichaelJ
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Mine did the same thing. One battery went south, no issues with the other two. I started the update with a full charge, came back to the dreaded blinking snake eyes. Battery off to DJI for replacement. Will bookmark this thread in case I have further issues.
2017-2-10
Use props
Paul Hitchman
New

Finland

Im experiencing the same problem for the same reason firmware failed with DJI 4.
I installed another battery and updated the firmware. Now I'm trying to upgrade the firmware on the battery with two lights flashing but the DJI 4 app says the firmware is OK and doesn't report any incompatible firmware problems. When I enter the camera and check Battery settings the battery says 0% on all cells then the DJI  4 app crashes, reboots and when I check the battery in camera settings then it crashes again. The dud battery has been on charge for 3+ hours. What do I do now? I contacted support yesterday BEFORE I found this forum. Guess I have to wait for support to get back to me and explain it all again.
2017-3-12
Use props
keyb
New

Morocco

I had exactly the same problem as I was updating Mavic through my iPad and the update failed, the app crashed and I couldn't resume updating.
The battery was stuck on the two middle lights and the app would tell me that there is no new updates. I tried everything that was said above with no success, I couldn't get that "inconsistent firmware" notification so I could resume the update and fix the battery.

So to provoke that notification and make the update again with the stuck battery, here's what I did :

1. I installed DJI Assistant 2 on my pc,  I plugged the drone with a fully charged working battery through USB 3 (my USB 2 port didn't work for some reason) and turned it on.
2. I clicked Downgrade firmware to the previous version.
3. I unplugged the Mavic from PC, removed the working battery and put back the stuck battery (it turns on the drone right away)
4. I, then opened Dji Go 4 on my ipad and there was finally the "inconsistent firmware" notification with the option to update.
5. After the update was done, the battery is working again.

2017-3-22
Use props
rydfree41
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153268 ft
United States

Paul Hitchman Posted at 2017-3-12 01:10
Im experiencing the same problem for the same reason firmware failed with DJI 4.
I installed another battery and updated the firmware. Now I'm trying to upgrade the firmware on the battery with two lights flashing but the DJI 4 app says the firmware is OK and doesn't report any incompatible firmware problems. When I enter the camera and check Battery settings the battery says 0% on all cells then the DJI  4 app crashes, reboots and when I check the battery in camera settings then it crashes again. The dud battery has been on charge for 3+ hours. What do I do now? I contacted support yesterday BEFORE I found this forum. Guess I have to wait for support to get back to me and explain it all again.

My new battery is doing the same thing . The DJI Go4 app crashes and reboots each time I try to check the battery status . Two middle lights stuck on ,powers the Mavic up as soon as I put it on but the app shows 0% battery . Assistant 2 will not download the firmware because it doesn't show it to be at least 50% charged even though I've left it on the charger for about 3 hours . A not so intelligent battery after all
2017-3-24
Use props
rydfree41
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153268 ft
United States

keyb Posted at 2017-3-22 09:55
I had exactly the same problem as I was updating Mavic through my iPad and the update failed, the app crashed and I couldn't resume updating.
The battery was stuck on the two middle lights and the app would tell me that there is no new updates. I tried everything that was said above with no success, I couldn't get that "inconsistent firmware" notification so I could resume the update and fix the battery.

I will try your method tonight after work . Fingers crossed .

UPDATE 8:30 P.M.

SUCCESS !

Your method worked !  The only thing I did different than you I think is I had the Mavic turned on and the controller was hooked to my laptop via the USB cable . Downgraded everything at once with the good battery then rebooted , swapped batteries and did the same . Worked perfect . I also had to move my laptop and everything into the same room as my WiFi router as my laptop kept losing internet when I was one room away . I suspect this is what happened during the first firmware attempt through the DJIGo4 app and my phones wifi connection . The Mavic must interfere with the WiFi on the device somehow .
2017-3-24
Use props
Santos Dumont
New
United States

With same problem - battery stuck with 2 center led slowly blinking - I followed a simplified Norko procedure (see above) and that worked.

Removed the battery (hot removal as it wont switch off)
Charged it for a few minutes
Switch off the remote
Killed the DJI app from the iPhone (but did not erased it)
Restarted the App
Restarted the RC
Plugged back the battery in Mavic (hot plug since it was still on)
The App mentioned an inconsistent FW and offered to upgrade
I swiped upgrade FW
Upgrade took 5-10 min and then the battery behaved normally again
2017-6-8
Use props
Geomic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 319203 ft
Australia

Willik Posted at 2017-1-1 15:02
The battery behavior was was the same as described above. I also created a short video of my particular case here: https://youtu.be/F0LeLtaomes   

I have posted an identical post/question, being new to this forum I think I started a new topic.
I did all of the actions you followed and now I'm waiting fro a response from DJI Support.
Interesting there is so many similar problems with Batteries.
2017-6-9
Use props
Justanother106
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59 ft
United States

Geomic Posted at 2017-6-9 02:34
I have posted an identical post/question, being new to this forum I think I started a new topic.
I did all of the actions you followed and now I'm waiting fro a response from DJI Support.
Interesting there is so many similar problems with Batteries.

let the defective battery charge up using just the wall charger not the hub for about an hour or so. then plug the remote to the pc or mac, then plug the mavic to the remote. using a working battery turn on the remote then mavic. downgrade, when complete reboot once then shut remote and mavic down. turn on remote then replace working battery with defective one then upgrade.... this worked for me.... good luck
2017-6-9
Use props
fans4bdce353
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you guys so much for your information, as I was worried about my drone with this problem as well. I have found another solution, & I believe it'll be the best one.
Just quickly how my problem happened, I somehow failed my first update through the app. Then, the battery had 2 LEDs Green flashed both around 13 seconds apart. I used my other two batteries from my combo package & they had no problem updating. So, I attempted to follow this forum article but no solution didn't work for me. It will always say "Battery must be 50%" everytime i tried to update even though it was prior to the failure. So this is my solution;

1) Please Download The DJI Assistant 2 application, which can be located in the Mavic Pro Download Section. Download your current computer manufacture.
2) Once you Log into the program, please connect your defective battery into  your done (Please disconnect its Gimbal Protection & Propellers just in-case) & let it initialise.
3) When the drone is booted up, connect your controller to your computer via the USB that came with the Mavic. Then, turn it on (otherwise it'll just remain in a charging state).
4) Your computer will install its relevant drivers automatically (Leave it for 1 minute).
5) Then, you will get an option to select your drone. Please do so!
6) A list will come up with all current Firmware releases from DJI, select the most up-to-date firmware & click "refresh".
7) Let the program do it's business downloading & installing. At the very end your drone will reboot along with your controller. Please don't worry if you lose connection to the program it'll return by itself!

And that was me fixed, I really hope this helps you guys! And, from now on i'll be using the computer software instead of my app! Happy flying!
2017-6-9
Use props
steve777
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42720 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

I too had the flashing double light syndrome on the battery and have solved the issue. It is indeed a partial firmware update issue. It happens if the battery falls below 50% during the upgrade process itself. There will be no warning of this possibility if your battery is above 50% before beginning a firmware update. The update will fail, or not complete successfully. The battery then loses its sync with the drone and will not turn off. The solution I found was ultimately relatively simple. As the battery is no longer reporting its status to the drone and software even if it is below 50% the update can still be started from within  the DJI go app. Force close the app re-sync and start the upgrade again. At around the 70% mark you should see one of the stuck 2 led lights on the battery flicker intermittently. This I assume is the part of the upgrade which is re-flashing the smart battery. The upgrade completed, the drone rebooted and all was normal again. It would appear that having a 100% charged battery before attempting a firmware update is FAR FAR more critical than you would be led to believe. I could easily see how many a battery could be bricked like this or returned to DJI as faulty. Hope this helps...

2017-6-10
Use props
Vavere
New
Russia

fans4bdce353 Posted at 2017-6-9 22:36
Thank you guys so much for your information, as I was worried about my drone with this problem as well. I have found another solution, & I believe it'll be the best one.
Just quickly how my problem happened, I somehow failed my first update through the app. Then, the battery had 2 LEDs Green flashed both around 13 seconds apart. I used my other two batteries from my combo package & they had no problem updating. So, I attempted to follow this forum article but no solution didn't work for me. It will always say "Battery must be 50%" everytime i tried to update even though it was prior to the failure. So this is my solution;

You're genious god! I was almost in despair when i tried your method and it's worked!
DJI Assistant + RC is only way how i could not getting message about 50% limitation and mavic started updating.
2017-6-10
Use props
0mni
New
Ukraine

My battery also stucked on two middle leds while updating my mavic.
Tried everything written here, but nothing helped (

The whole history: I was updating mavic from the latest DJI4 Android app using the official intelligent flight battery that i bought separetly (sn:093AE3103104T2). And while updating firmware I got an error - that there was a problem with contacts (dont remember details, but it even printed their numbers) and that it can not proceed. At this point the battery stucked on two middle leds.

Than I put a native battery and updated the firmware from the begining succesfully. After that when I put stucked battery in  my mavic it advised me that it found a periphery that need to be updated - I agreed, it started to do something, but then it geniusly tells that "the battery need to be more than 50%". Everything works but battery indicator is 0% and reports battery signal error, and I cant start the motors. Charging battery for a long time didnt help.
I tried the latest DJI Assistant 2 App for windows: it dont want to do any firmware modifications with the bugged battery installed.
Though I read this thread and tried slightly complex solution: I downgraded firmare with the good battery, cleaned up DJI 4 on my android, and then I start upgrade process with good battery and from the very begining I hot swap it with the bugged one. Upgrade started and while upgrading there was adequate reactions (it blinked with 2 dots the same way as good battery) but at some point it said that upgrade failed and i sent an update log to dji.
So now my second battery is stilled lock with two dots and a lot of time wasted.
2017-6-10
Use props
0mni
New
Ukraine

My Happy End: today morning I thought that it'll be better to live with the new well flashed firmware, I connected my mavic with good battery to PC and DJI Assistant said that I have inconsistent periphery and that it requires update. I allow Assitant to do that - that update was almost instant. Then I thought: what it will do now with the the stucked battery? I disabled my drone, put in a bad battery and DJI Assistant instantly continued the process that was unfininshed by DJI 4! It tried to updated mavic and unlocked battery!!! But it also said that update failed))) After that I installed a good battery and DJI Assistnant started to install older firmare - 700 (i was trying to update to 800 with hotswapping via DJI 4) and it finished sucessfully. Than I put a bad battery to my drone again (now the battery was unlocked) - DJI assistant again said that I have inconsistent periphery and I allow it update what it want. It thought for 5 minutes changing it back to 2 dots status, but all processes finished successfully and battery is working normally (shows voltages, percents etc)! Going to live with 700 firmware..)
2017-6-11
Use props
fans89637e82
New

South Africa

fans4bdce353 Posted at 2017-6-9 22:36

Awesone work
2017-6-11
Use props
fansfc67bc17
New
Flight distance : 170535 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys, I tried to do the latest Firmware Update today at work, every thing was going fine, 100% download, then i had an update failure on the upload at 97%. Also i noticed that the 2 green middle LED's on the battery remained on, and they wouldn't turn off.
  I solved the problem

Charge battery for an hour

Turn on controller/transmitter
Plug in battery (with 2 middle lights still on)
turn on DJIGO4 app  ---- (once turned on it went straight to video rather than the login page)
press DJI logo on the app (top left on iphone app) to come out of the video screen
swipe the update (i had to do this twice)
it started to update

problem solved

things to mention, when the battery is getting the update you will see the LED blinking quickly.
2017-6-13
Use props
libi-hu
New
Hungary

Same problem for me also. I used fans4bdce353's method to get the battery right again and it worked! Although the update bar in Assistant2 only took to 96% and hanged there. I've just clicked to back icon and nothing had noticed me weather i interruped someting or not. But after i've connected the Mavic with the RC and my phone again it worked as usual.

Thanks for your help guys!
2017-6-13
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules