Gimble moving slightly on it's own and not level
593 3 2016-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kuzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136900 ft
United Kingdom

Anyone else had an gimble issues? Or could shed some light as to how to fix mine if there is a way?

I've noticed the last couple of times I've flown it that the gimble is not level. I'm not sure if this is because I took it off from a boat a couple of times so it adjusted to the angle of the boat not being level or what? But I've tried to calibrate the gimble but it doesn't seem to fix it? My video footage appears to be slightly tilted.

Also I let the Mavic just hover without touching anything and it seemed like the camera was very slowly moving downwards on it's own, I need to test this out a couple more times as I only noticed it on my last flight.
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Kuzz, could you please clarify your current firmware version?
Please update the firmware to latest version and if the problem persists, please make a short video of this issue.
2016-12-28
Use props
Kuzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136900 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-29 02:22
Hello Kuzz, could you please clarify your current firmware version?
Please update the firmware to latest version and if the problem persists, please make a short video of this issue.

No I didn't see the latest firmware update, I'll give that a ago and do some testing this week. If it continues I'll make a short video for you to see.

Thanks for the response.
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kuzz Posted at 2016-12-29 10:26
No I didn't see the latest firmware update, I'll give that a ago and do some testing this week. If it continues I'll make a short video for you to see.

Thanks for the response.

You are welcome. Please keep us posted.
2016-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules