Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P proxy sensors
601 2 2016-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans21c34ab2
lvl.2

Norway

I have a question, im gona do a shoot that simulates a ski jumper on a real ski jump, and therefore need to decend as close to track as possible down to the jump edge.
Will the P4P sensors cope with that if i pull down max while i throttle forward?

Any thoughts, or even better, someone with similar hands on experience?
2016-12-28
Use props
Hendo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104495 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I'd be very careful on snow for a start, the vision sensor needs a surface that changes in colour / pattern to work properly. I think I've read a warning somewhere about flying over snow. I wouldn't rely on OA to save you in that scenario.
2016-12-28
Use props
gr8pics
lvl.2

Norway

Hendo Posted at 2016-12-28 16:21
I'd be very careful on snow for a start, the vision sensor needs a surface that changes in colour / pattern to work properly. I think I've read a warning somewhere about flying over snow. I wouldn't rely on OA to save you in that scenario.

Yea, so its the same old sensors then, that often does more harm than helping, due to the fact that misreading of the texture can cause a infinite loop of "searching"
I have to say, that they still use this as an active sales pitch as a "major feature upgrade" is taking advantage of all the igonrant people out there.
Ive always turned OFF all proxy sensors, cause if it cant do this, what else do we really need this for, unless you like to gamble with your equipment in a way that the vendor at the same time promoting it, also relieve themselves of all responsibility for any failure using it? Funny, eh

If they were inventive, they would create a route planner that also works in the elevation plan, so you could create a desc/asc graph of your desired flight, like this, without the need of any other sensors other than the gps system ;)
2016-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules