Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aerial drone heads into traffic
1707 13 2015-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pidetectives.ya
First Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

http://fox13now.com/2015/02/13/w ... ust-keep-on-coming/
2015-2-13
Use props
MainlineAerial
New

United States

Why are people so stupid! How do you not know the turbulence from a tractor trailer would down a phantom?  . . .
2015-2-13
Use props
Captain Obvious
Second Officer

Australia

And these are the ones who F   u   c   k it up for the rest of us :@
2015-2-13
Use props
joekeantang.ema
Second Officer

United States

wow, what an Idiot! I hope he watched his drone getting destroy!  You are right Captain people like them are the ones  who are making all of us look bad in the news! it's amazing how you hear about drones all over the news lately,  but the bad part is that it's all negative attention!!! I hope that people become responsible if they choose to  get into flying drones.  If people who are flying drones continue been retclase & stupid it might push some type of law that will somehow stop us from enjoying this hobby. I can see DJI PUTTING MORE RESTRICTIONS for those who currently fly their drones if they continually see DJI drones on news! For those who are reading this PLS support this community by been responsible and using common sense when flying a drone. if you like flying then don't F IT UP for you and others!
2015-2-13
Use props
lrwskyfilms
lvl.3

United Kingdom

MainlineAerial Posted at 2015-2-14 13:33
Why are people so stupid! How do you not know the turbulence from a tractor trailer would down a pha ...

It doesn't matter you shouldn't be flying near traffic.
2015-2-14
Use props
MainlineAerial
New

United States

lrwskyfilms Posted at 2015-2-14 16:21
It doesn't matter you shouldn't be flying near traffic.

That was the point I was making. Would have been better conveyed if i had wrote " Why are people so stupid AND how do you not. . . See how my thought was misconveyed! I agree with you, and further think it put those people at danger!
2015-2-14
Use props
Colonel Angus
Second Officer

United States

What an ass hat this guy is for doing this...

We need a global cleansing of all this morons !

Public endangerment ,not cool!
2015-2-14
Use props
UM305
lvl.4

United States

According the original video , the issue  was caused due  human error," low battery".
The pilot was filming in Santiago Chile,  , "panamerican hightway " in south america,  the person  who pick up the phantom,i "good Samaritan" talk to the camera  offering the personal email,," I will return your drone". write me.

2015-2-14
Use props
dundee
Captain
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

Colonel Angus Posted at 2015-2-15 12:51
What an ass hat this guy is for doing this...

We need a global cleansing of all this morons !

Update the firmware with a IQ test previous to launch.

Message results on yr device:
IQ -70 = First shave yr beard.
IQ 70-80 = Autostart Flight Simulator. (don't forget to shave yr beard)
IQ +90 = Ready to fly. Keep your beard and enjoy
IQ +110 = GVLB (Go Visit Local Barber) and say the word 'f$$k you 5 times'
                It will also clear your throat (OSHO) ;)

2015-2-14
Use props
Colonel Angus
Second Officer

United States

dundee Posted at 2015-2-15 13:50
Update the firmware with a IQ test previous to launch.

Message results on yr device:

LOL........ now that's  the ticket..
2015-2-14
Use props
lrwskyfilms
lvl.3

United Kingdom

MainlineAerial Posted at 2015-2-15 12:27
That was the point I was making. Would have been better conveyed if i had wrote " Why are people s ...

I apologise, glad we agree and you're right. I see now someone has flown above 4000ft near an passenger plane. :@
2015-2-15
Use props
MainlineAerial
New

United States

lrwskyfilms Posted at 2015-2-15 21:23
I apologise, glad we agree and you're right. I see now someone has flown above 4000ft near an pass ...

No worries, and yes, just read this! It's truly concerning, the lack of common sense and blatant disregard for the FAA guidelines! If someone brings a plane down, everything will change. .
2015-2-15
Use props
Colonel Angus
Second Officer

United States

lrwskyfilms Posted at 2015-2-15 21:23
I apologise, glad we agree and you're right. I see now someone has flown above 4000ft near an pass ...

Actually there where 5 cases of near collision's last week alone. One UAV was spotted at 4000 plus feet flew right over a commercial jet liner.
One was tracked at 8000 feet and a few more where near runways of airports..One actually on a runway near Ohare.

COME on People WTF!!
100's of humans in the air and your toy is more important than human life??
1 inch over 400 ft they should throw yah in jail and they will make examples out of a few lucky ones mark my words.
2015-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules