Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
COMMERCIAL LICENSE
580 3 2016-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa374e14d
Second Officer
Flight distance : 561411 ft
United States

Has anyone passed the FAA part 107 test and received their commercial license? I would like to know the procedure. The main FAA website is rather difficult to find out the information that I am looking for. So much to look at. I was thinking of some folks that have obtained their commercial license wouldn't mind posting information as to books, or anything else that might help. What is needed and what is not needed to study. There are no flight schools in the area I live so that isn't an option. Is there a sample of the test that one could look at to see what the most important subjects are needed to study? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
2016-12-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

There have been a few threads on the Part 107 in the Phantom and Inspire sections. Have you tried searching these sections already?
2016-12-28
Use props
shawn_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

The FAA has a breakdown of what to study and like Jamie said, there are quite a few posts on this, just google it (inspirepilots and phantompilots.com). Also, there are a ton of 107 online schools popping up trying to capitalize on the drone boom, if you feel like paying for it. May want to check if there is a testing center near you. Generally, not always though, flight schools are the ones who have the testing computers and can sell you study material for private pilots.
Good luck, it isn't cheap, make sure you're ready!
2016-12-29
Use props
E.finlay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1868366 ft
United States

Unless you need a lot of help learning things, buy a study guide and save a lot of money.  You don't need a 2 or 3 hundred dollar school.
2017-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules