1457 19 2016-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dldp-sp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has there been any word on non premium combo order ship dates? I ordered mine on November 16th. I sent support a message but never receoved a reply. When I ordered, it said shipments start in January. Wondering if that still holds true.

Thanks,
Tom
2016-12-29
Use props
Lozzy
lvl.1

United States

I orderd mine 20th Nov took 8 weeks to get a responce they advised me the projected shipping date was February 7th. However they did draw on my payment yesterday when they advised that they would only do that when shipping but I cannot get an answer as to weather it is being shipped. They are awfull at responding to emails
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

From what I've been told, the January shipping dates are still fine. They tend to do these kind of shipments in groups of customers at a time, but whether your an early or later group I do not know. It may also depend on whether you added a lot of extra items to the order whether they will either hold off on shipping or decide to split ship. Have you tried using the Store Chat system on the DJI Website to get more clarification on your specific order?
2016-12-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Lozzy Posted at 2016-12-29 06:52
I orderd mine 20th Nov took 8 weeks to get a responce they advised me the projected shipping date was February 7th. However they did draw on my payment yesterday when they advised that they would only do that when shipping but I cannot get an answer as to weather it is being shipped. They are awfull at responding to emails

Well if you got a projected shipping date, then that will most likely be your actual ship date. I was helping you out on another thread, and hopefully this is the same order you were talking about. Based on what you've provided here, you probably exceeded the 28 day payment hold period, so that's why you're charged now and not closer to February.
2016-12-29
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have just received a email from DHL that me Inspire 2 has being shipped will arrive in the UK on the 4th January 2017 and delivered to me the same day.

I ordered a non combo    Order Time 2016-11-21 01:45:16 (UTC).

Also just checked DJI website and it confirms my order has been shipped.

Thank you DJI

Very happy anybody else in the UK gone when yet???????

Tony
2016-12-29
Use props
zny43Q4G2nal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22779 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ordered the non combo with both cameras received tracking for the cameras both shipped separate but no inspire 2 says will ship later cameras arrive in uk for delivery 4th jan  gutted they not sent drone
Order Time: 2016-11-16 18:01:05 (UTC)

drone has now also shipped happy days
2016-12-30
Use props
dldp-sp
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-29 12:11
From what I've been told, the January shipping dates are still fine. They tend to do these kind of shipments in groups of customers at a time, but whether your an early or later group I do not know. It may also depend on whether you added a lot of extra items to the order whether they will either hold off on shipping or decide to split ship. Have you tried using the Store Chat system on the DJI Website to get more clarification on your specific order?

I received notice today that they tried to collect the funds through PayPal but, because it took longer then 28 days, the pre-authorization espied. They sent an invoice back through PayPal and I paid it so, I guess I'm good. No word on ship date yet. I am hoping for a January delivery though. I'm in USA BTW.
2016-12-30
Use props
fanse4dd1b81
New
United States

I've received my tracking numbers. I ordered an Inspire 2, X5S, and two additional batteries on Nov 21 and just received two tracking numbers stating that the packages would arrive in the U.S. on Jan 4 (coming from Shenzhen).
2016-12-30
Use props
Lozzy
lvl.1

United States

I order my non combo in November just got an email that the whole order is being shipped and will be delivered on Wednesday 4th YIPPEEEE
2016-12-30
Use props
Lozzy
lvl.1

United States

2016-12-30
Use props
dldp-sp
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fanse4dd1b81 Posted at 2016-12-30 07:22
I've received my tracking numbers. I ordered an Inspire 2, X5S, and two additional batteries on Nov 21 and just received two tracking numbers stating that the packages would arrive in the U.S. on Jan 4 (coming from Shenzhen).

Wow! Lucky you! I ordered the exact same thing on the 16th of November and still no shipment date. Also in USA.

Tom
2016-12-31
Use props
Telrin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29767 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fanse4dd1b81 Posted at 2016-12-30 07:22

That will be the I2 in one package and the x5S in the other package, the batteries will ship later...
2017-1-1
Use props
Jaygrovr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24993 ft
United States

I ordered a plain i2 and it is also due to be delivered on january 4th.  I ordered an x5s no lens from BandH photo and nothing yet from them.  I could not process order from paypal.  I called paypal and they say they are not authorized seller.
2017-1-2
Use props
dldp-sp
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Jaygrovr Posted at 2017-1-2 11:33
I ordered a plain i2 and it is also due to be delivered on january 4th.  I ordered an x5s no lens from BandH photo and nothing yet from them.  I could not process order from paypal.  I called paypal and they say they are not authorized seller.

In my case, PayPal was not the problem. The problem is that PayPal will only hold the authorization for 28 days. DJI failed to pull the funds so they sent me an invoice. I paid the invoice with a credit card that is tied to PayPal. Now my credit card has the temporary authorization hold on it until DJI collects it. My fear is the same thing is going to happen. The authorization will expire again before DJI collects the funds. It's really frustrating! I ordered extra batteries on a separate order and was able to use a credit card but, for what ever reason, the only option I had when I ordered the Inspire 2 was PayPal. There was no direct route to just use my credit card.

Tom,   
2017-1-2
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DHL deliver my today{:4_181:}
IMG_0219.jpg
2017-1-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Awesome!
2017-1-3
Use props
Titomix
lvl.2
Spain

My not premium arrives today, order 16-11.

And yes, with the stuck propeller problem
2017-1-4
Use props
tv510
lvl.1
Flight distance : 161818 ft
United States

Lozzy Posted at 2016-12-29 06:52

Thanks, was wondering that myself.
2017-1-4
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Shot from yesterday's test
IMG_0239.jpg
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Titomix Posted at 2017-1-4 10:45
My not premium arrives today, order 16-11.

And yes, with the stuck propeller problem

I responded to you on another thread regarding that:

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid634763

Whenever you could respond to it would be very much appreciated.
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules