Firmware failure due to remote being turned on during process
707 4 2016-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9c803132
New
  • >>>
Australia

Bad mistake now I get constant beeping from motors, is there anyway I can roll back the problem ? I have try formatting the SD card and downloading firmware again but no go, the motor error beep.

2016-12-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, it will beep for a while if the update failed before. It will become normal later, please wait for the update finish.
If still fail to update, please find the update log file and post it here. I'll help to check it.
You could find the update log file by following these steps:
1. Enable Viewing hidden files in your OS. Below are the websites where you can check how to show the hidden files in your PC.
For The Windows System:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en- ... den-files=windows-7
For The Mac System:
http://ianlunn.co.uk/articles/qu ... mac-os-x-mavericks/
2.Enter the root directory of the SD card, then find the hidden folder MISC and enter it. There is LOG folder in it.
3.The LOG txt file is under the LOG folder.
2016-12-30
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Is the beeping quite a bit louder than normal? If so, let it run its course. It may take a while, (I think mine took the best part of an hour). The noise was driving me crazy so I had to go to the pub and when I got back it had sorted itself out.

2016-12-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

To reinforce what Mindy and Mark mentioned, you can tell if the Inspire is performing the update amongst the noise by gently feeling the camera. You would feel the slight vibration of the "DDDD" audio queue emitting from it.
2016-12-30
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Rollback the Firmware on the AC  , that should do the trick .

donnie
2016-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules