Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJi Controller parts/repair
773 2 2016-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Danezzyy
lvl.1

United States

Today, I tried to take my Mavic for a quick flight. I launched and when it was about 20 feet in the air, the Mavic started drifting backwards. I tried to move it forward but the Mavic did not seem to respond to my commands and drifted backwards into the wall and fell on top of me and hit the controller in my hand causing one of the antennas to be damaged. The mavic sustained some cosmetic damage as well as broken propellers. The controller is the thing I am most concern with since the wire connecting the controller is about to fall off and I am too afraid to try and pack this in my bag now.

Does DJi repair controllers or sell replacement controllers or is replacing the antenna impossible? Can I see any signs of it drifting or responding to commands in the flight log?
2016-12-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry for the mishap, if you provide your email and sync your flight records I can review the flight.
It should not travel rearwards if you are not commanding it to.
2016-12-30
Use props
Danezzyy
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-30 22:49
Sorry for the mishap, if you provide your email and sync your flight records I can review the flight.
It should not travel rearwards if you are not commanding it to.

I sent you a PM.
2016-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules