Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic and it's gimbal suddenly spinning wildly
1611 2 2016-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SolSa
New

United Arab Emirates

after a few great test flights in beaches, I tried flying in a open space with my mavic last night, few seconds after it took off, the gimbal begin shaking and a error message appeared in the dji go app that says "gimbal overload". When I was trying to bring it back home to check it out, the gimbal suddenly flips and the mavic keeps on spinning on air wildly. Does anyone experienced this kind of incident and knows any solution for this?

Note: The mavic is only flying near me i can see it in the dji go app, but i cant find it in the dark sky, i think the lights on mavic also went off.
2016-12-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello SolSa, could you please follow the video tutorial to check your gimabl? Also, please make sure you had removed all the stickers on the gimbal.

Besides, did you turn off the front LEDs from DJI GO app? It's in the Main Controller Settings - Advanced Settings.
2016-12-30
Use props
SolSa
New

United Arab Emirates

everything is set up correctly, i tried controlling the gimbal right now but it wont move
2016-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules