Controller right stick won't calibrate
2419 8 2016-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goldenboy
lvl.1

United States

I have had my Phantom 3 Standard for about a week now.  Everytime I attempt to calibrate the controller using the Go Ap the right stick does not calibrate.  If I do get it to work in the calibration process and fly it looses calibration.  I turn the Phantom off to try the calibration again and the right stick is either showing 100% in the up position but the stick is actually centered.  Sometimes when I try the calibration the right stick only shows moving the stick to the right or left but not up or down.  I have calibrated the IMU several times and the app is showing the most recent firmware.  Any suggestions??
2016-12-31
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft
United States

What mode is your transmitter in?
2016-12-31
Use props
Goldenboy
lvl.1

United States

MrPinaColada Posted at 2016-12-31 17:16
What mode is your transmitter in?

Both auxiliary switches are in the top positions
2017-1-1
Use props
MerlinL14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858 ft
United Kingdom

In the DJI app there is a menu to put the transmitter into Mode 1,2,3 or 4 or even configure it to your preference. It has nothing to do with what switch position you are in. You need to acces the DJIGo app and select Mode 2 (or whatever is your preference).
2017-1-1
Use props
Goldenboy
lvl.1

United States

MerlinL14 Posted at 2017-1-1 07:43
In the DJI app there is a menu to put the transmitter into Mode 1,2,3 or 4 or even configure it to your preference. It has nothing to do with what switch position you are in. You need to acces the DJIGo app and select Mode 2 (or whatever is your preference).

Misunderstood the original question,  the transmitter is in Mode 2.
2017-1-1
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you cannot calibrate your RC.  Then you need to contact dji.com/support for a repair replacement.  We would like to see a screen shot of what you are seeing.
2017-1-1
Use props
Goldenboy
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe Ed Posted at 2017-1-1 08:16
If you cannot calibrate your RC.  Then you need to contact dji.com/support for a repair replacement.  We would like to see a screen shot of what you are seeing.

I am trying to send the screen shots.  

Right stick down

Right stick down

Right stick up

Right stick up

Right stick right

Right stick right
2017-1-1
Use props
Goldenboy
lvl.1

United States

Returned the Phantom 3 to the store and exchanged it for a new one.  So far all of the calibrations are working on the new drone.  Thanks everyone for your assistance!
2017-1-1
Use props
New
United States

Hello, I  am able to complete the full square of the left stick when calibrating my mavick after getting the stick err sign, but then I can't continue to the right stick it stops on the left one. Any advice?

Thank you
2019-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules