Drones direct not sending out orders when they have stock?
1024 5 2017-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nelsfly16
lvl.2

United Kingdom

So I ordered on the 9th of October 2016 and still haven't received my mavic fly more combo, I went on to the website tonight and saw they were delivering the combo set for the 4th of Jan yet when I went onto my order waiting for stock?.. I placed another order with them to see what the deal was and it says awaiting dispatch so why is this the case because they get More money for the package? Surely respect your customers who placed their orders last year and get them dispatched! Anyone else had this problem?
2017-1-1
Use props
Harbourside
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

I pre-ordered direct from DJI and got my combo at the end of November.

Looking at the Drones Direct website it states in Red type on the combo....
"Due to the huge global demand for the DJI Mavic Pro, our Pre-Order batch for delivery in 2016 has now sold out. As the UKs largest official DJI partner, we expect more stock due March 2017. We will keep you informed about your order. We are now taking orders for delivery from March 2017 onwards
All our deliveries are subject to changes in shipping dates based on stock availability from DJI"

I would email them with your original order number and ask for a delivery update, not much anyone on here can do about it.
2017-1-1
Use props
Orrus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213783 ft
United Kingdom

Just spoke to them. They said its a mistake, the Ultimate combo isn't in stock. New stock expected in March.
2017-1-2
Use props
nelsfly16
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Orrus Posted at 2017-1-2 01:59
Just spoke to them. They said its a mistake, the Ultimate combo isn't in stock. New stock expected in March.

Did you order from them?
2017-1-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hope you receive your Mavic soon.
2017-1-2
Use props
Orrus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213783 ft
United Kingdom

nelsfly16 Posted at 2017-1-2 10:42
Did you order from them?

No. Nearly placed an order last night but wanted to check if they had stock first.
2017-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules