2866 9 2017-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans48bd28c5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49009 ft
United States

DJI Customer Service and Support:

Had an issue with my DJI Phantom 4, it needed to be repaired.

I did the following:
1. Called DJI Support Line waited about 20 min on hold.(12/19/2016)
2. She told me to go on line and complete a request for repair.(12/19/2016)
3. Got UPS Shipping Label (12/20/2016)
4. Shipped my Phantom 4 back to DJI ( 12/20/2016)
5. They got it on 12/22/2016
6. Got Email of Damage Assesment on 12/26/2016
7. Got email that repairs would be completed under warranty (12/27/2016)
8. Got email that repair was competed and in testing (12/29/2016)
9. Got email that my Phantom 4 was being ship with tracking number.
10. My Phantom 4 is at the local UPS, and I will get in on Tuesday 01/03/2017

It looks like it was 16 days from start to the end. This is the second time I have use DJI to repair one of my Phantom, and each time I have had great service. I think the best way to get great customer service from DJI, is to follow thier system.

THe last repair I did was on one of my Phantom 2 Vision Plus, and I had to pay for repairs. and Like this one, I followedthier system and I got it repaired in no time as well.

So my is off to DJI Customer service and the Support team, it looks like they are both working together, and that is the only way it could have worked.

2017-1-1
Use props
Gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

I think you forgot your hat...

2017-1-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Glad to hear you're up and running again. Thank you for the positive feedback, it's very much appreciated.
2017-1-1
Use props
fans48bd28c5
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-1 16:01
Glad to hear you're up and running again. Thank you for the positive feedback, it's very much appreciated.

You are welcome, and now back to flying.
2017-1-1
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2489501 ft
United States

You must be on the west coast.   It takes 5-7 days for shipping from where I am.
Only issue I have with the repair process is if you need to deviate in any way such as having props added to the repair that were damaged but not included.   Can't do anything until I get an updated quote as there's no way to add notes to the case, or make a payment any different than you were quoted.
Otherwise I am also pleased with the repair cost I was quoted.  They actually fix gimbals
2017-1-10
Use props
fans48bd28c5
lvl.3
United States

DanMan32 Posted at 2017-1-10 18:35
You must be on the west coast.   It takes 5-7 days for shipping from where I am.
Only issue I have with the repair process is if you need to deviate in any way such as having props added to the repair that were damaged but not included.   Can't do anything until I get an updated quote as there's no way to add notes to the case, or make a payment any different than you were quoted.
Otherwise I am also pleased with the repair cost I was quoted.  They actually fix gimbals

Yes, you are correct, I live in CA , in the request they ask what I was shipping to them, but the only thing I forgot to add was the box, and the carrying case, but I got them both back, and an extra set of props.

On my old PH2VPluse, I had an issue with the gimbal, and they did a great job on that as well. I will say for the most part, other then the shipping time, they are best to get your DJI drone repaired. This is not to say, other places are not good, I just go with what I know, and will always call them first. Just saying.
2017-1-18
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2489501 ft
United States

I got my P3A back.   The quote indicated they were replacing parts but they had to have given me a new gimbal/camera assembly as everything looks new.   The camera on the damaged gimbal didnt look damaged but it was scratched up really good but no scuffs or scratches anywhere on this one.   Also system indicated camera needed firmware update where the damaged one was up to date.
The only thing that seems to be original is the main electronics, motors and ground positioning system (still had my FAA tag on it).
I asked them to send me new props but they instead sent back my damaged ones.  Arms have a bit of dirt scuffing as if they assembled the system on newspaper.
Overall I can't complain since they only charged me $178 including labor and like i said, I practically have a new drone.
Handed off to UPS store for shipping on Thursday 12/209, left Tampa early Friday 12/30, arrived at DJI Friday 1/6, they checked it in on Monday 1/9, assessed damage and quoted same day, acknowledged payment of repairs 1/12, (paid it evening of 1/11), begun repairs 1/12, completed Q/A Monday 1/17 and got it delevered to me just after noon today.  That's about a 3 week turnaround time, with a two day delay seeing if they can include replacement props even if they add charges for them.
2017-1-20
Use props
fans0fb7d4c5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 308 ft
United States

My Phantom 4 has been stuck in shipping for 8 days with no updates. Frustrated!
2017-5-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans0fb7d4c5 Posted at 2017-5-17 16:23
My Phantom 4 has been stuck in shipping for 8 days with no updates. Frustrated!

Could you please provide your case number and I can follow up with it?
2017-5-17
Use props
Baotuan
New

United States

My Phantom 4 case has been in the verified state with no updates for more than 2 weeks now. Can you also please take a look? (CAS-636028-Z8B7M2) Thank you very much!
2017-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules