Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
1st Crash ):
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Squishy The Dog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73665 ft

United Kingdom

Hello again,
A few days ago I somehow managed to crashed my Phantom 3 Pro being stupid by trying to attatch and egg to the bottom of it with selotape (I was drunk at the time leave me alone xD ). I was flying at around 8m with barly any stick input, just slowly gaining altitude. and then the all so famous flip as the selotape got draged into the back right prop. it fell to the ground with a thud and the battery must have flown about 10ft! And then I realised I could have potentialy lost my investment. I know I was a complete idiot to be honest, looking back it was funny as to how I thought it was going to turn out. Overall the only damage where 2 broken props and a bent leg luckily. Just thought I'd share this story with you guys for a laugh. Happy new year!
2017-1-1
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

I gather that the egg did not survive either?
2017-1-1
Use props
Squishy The Dog
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Haha I don't think we ever found the egg? it probably ended up in the neighbors garden or somewhere random.
2017-1-1
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Squishy The Dog Posted at 2017-1-1 16:46
Haha I don't think we ever found the egg? it probably ended up in the neighbors garden or somewhere random.

Next time, hard boil the egg as a precaution
2017-1-1
Use props
Squishy The Dog
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Haha hopefully I'm not stupid enough to try it again. I have no clue what was going through my mind when I decided to do it.
2017-1-1
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

That was eggzactly the wrong thing to do. Maybe next time, try something less eggstreme.
2017-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules