transmit video issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans43136650
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1502224 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wanted to share my horror story with sending my P3P in to DJI for service. I contacted DJI support because my P3P would not transmit video nor would it perform a firmware update. After trying several things the customer service rep stated that my transmission board in my camera was defective and asked when I purchased the P3P. I told him I purchased it from B&H photo last January, and he stated "you have a month left on your warranty." and sent me a prepaid shipping label.

After 10 days I get an email from DJI stating that the video transmission board is defective and DJI sends me a bill for a camera/gimbal replacement. I called DJI and waited an hour and a half on hold to ask why I was being billed when I had a month of warranty left. The customer service rep then states that warranty on the camera/gimbal is only 6 months. Frustrated at this point I asked, "Why would DJI send me a label and tell me I have a month left on my warranty if they knew that the camera was only covered for 6 months?"

I kindly asked him to make things right since this was DJI's fault, not mine. He places me on hold for some time then comes back and says sorry thats the policy, there is nothing that we can do. So I asked him to ship my drone back to me. Several days have passed and I have not received a return tracking # or anything!

When I read all of the horror stories that people had using DJI service, I didnt want to believe them. I thought DJI is a big company, they will do me right. WRONG!

DJI has done absolutely NOTHING to help me in this situation. I work very hard to earn the money that it takes to buy their drones. I support them 100%, but when I turn to them for help, they could care less.
2017-1-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Very sorry that you're experiencing the difficulties, would you please provide us your RMA number? we'll help you escalate it and handle it soon.
Besides, you can check the warranty details on DJI official website, sorry again for any confusion caused: http://www.dji.com/service/policy
G.png
2017-1-1
Use props
fans43136650
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-1 18:06
Very sorry that you're experiencing the difficulties, would you please provide us your RMA number? we'll help you escalate it and handle it soon.
Besides, you can check the warranty details on DJI official website, sorry again for any confusion caused: http://www.dji.com/service/policy

CAS-371789-W4R8Y0
2017-1-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

We'll help you escalate the case soon, thanks again for your support!
2017-1-1
Use props
fans43136650
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-1 22:10
We'll help you escalate the case soon, thanks again for your support!

DJI emailed me and told me that this was escalated to upper management, but then said that there was nothing that they could do to help.
2017-1-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans43136650 Posted at 2017-1-3 19:28
DJI emailed me and told me that this was escalated to upper management, but then said that there was nothing that they could do to help.

Since the warranty period for camera is 6 months, if you want to get it fixed, then you need pay for the repair.
We checked the case, you asked us to send the unit back to you unrepaired, we've done that for you.
Really understand your feeling, very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-1-4
Use props
fans43136650
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-4 00:37
Since the warranty period for camera is 6 months, if you want to get it fixed, then you need pay for the repair.
We checked the case, you asked us to send the unit back to you unrepaired, we've done that for you.
Really understand your feeling, very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I asked for my Phantom to be shipped back  6 days ago. Your customer service is the worst i've ever seen.
2017-1-4
Use props
csjoshi
Banned

India

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-8-9
Use props
csjoshi
Banned

India

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield