Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Windows application for support of drone battery recharging
588 3 2017-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans056b05f4
First Officer
  • >>>
Poland

Hello!

I wrote the application as a support for drone operators.
Sometimes when the weather is bad you leave the DJI batteries for a short (a few days) period of time.
Then you have to store them with 40%-50% of charge capacity level or 70%-80% for a long-term periods.
When you want to recharge to 40-50% because you ended up the drone flight with 28% of battery charge, then you need to recharge it up to 40% (so it would 12% or 22%).
DJI drone operators sometimes don`t know how much time they have to charge to reach 40%.

Then my Windows application is the one that helps you.
1) After installation and opening the application Drone Battery Recharge Calculator you have to choose your DJI drone from the list.
2) Then you fill the percentage rate you want to charge
3) Click Start recharging and you don`t power off the recharging until it reaches 0:0 (min:sec.) and you hear a beep.

Application is freeware.
Application is freeware.

I have checked batteries for Phantom 2 and Phantom 3 drones and they are accurate. The rest of DJI drones are my calculations.
If you find that my calculations for rest of drones are not accurate please don`t hesistate to email me.

If you find my application usefeul I would be happy if you donate it for future updates.

Here is a link to my application: http://www.dron.zmyslowski.pl/programy

Kindest regards
Marcin Zmyslowski from Poland

2017-1-2
Use props
helidan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 459951 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

To be honest I just use the LED lights on the battery to help judge storage charge level. Works for me.
2017-1-2
Use props
fans056b05f4
First Officer
  • >>>
Poland

I have updated my description in the first post
2017-1-8
Use props
fans056b05f4
First Officer
  • >>>
Poland

helidan Posted at 2017-1-2 10:58
To be honest I just use the LED lights on the battery to help judge storage charge level. Works for me.

when you want to control leds you have to be patient and take a look at leds for often and often.  When you use my app, it will beep you when you should turn off the drone battery from recharger and you can do whatever you want while recharging time.

I hope you make you clear.

Regards
Marcin
2017-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules