Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Missing Settings
1305 7 2017-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WigglyWally
lvl.1
United States

I just got the P3S, and downloaded the newest version of DJI Go, and after a few flights, I have been wanting to use the channel analyzer feature that I've heard about, but when I go to look for it, It isn't there, I look at videos describing DJI Go and I see that they have the menu there, while I don't, if I go into the controller menu, it is missing what I have seen in other people's DJI Go. I'm not sure if the newest version just got rid of those settings, or if for some reason my phone in particular is missing them but I would really like to get to the bottom of it. I will upload screenshots of what I'm talking about.
In this image, it shows the Remote Controller Menu, which is missing the radio analyzer menu I had seen. Also notice that in the list of icons leading to there appropriate sub-menus there is no more HD icon. I get the feeling though that that icon would correspond to the versions of the Phantom 3 with lightbridge. Any help is much appreciated.

Screenshot#2.PNG
2017-1-2
Use props
BillW50
lvl.4

United States

I thought you needed lightbridge for that option to pop up.
2017-1-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

The Phantom 3 Standard uses its own wifi network to fly, so those channels are available using a Standard.
You would need a Phantom 3 Advanced or Professional, with Lightbridge.

RedHotPoker
2017-1-2
Use props
WigglyWally
lvl.1
United States

That's what I assumed, I just wanted to make sure as I could find no documentation whatsoever from anybody on the current version of the app. Thank you for the help.
2017-1-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

WigglyWally Posted at 2017-1-2 17:27
That's what I assumed, I just wanted to make sure as I could find no documentation whatsoever from anybody on the current version of the app. Thank you for the help.

No problem. Hope you are having fun, and enjoying the drone. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-1-2
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
First Officer
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

but P3SE it does have ...but now it seems missing esp updated latest on GO..... it use to have 720p live view and i was wondering why here didn't has the topic on P3SE ..
2017-7-8
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

I think you can´t change channels for the P3S or P3SE as P3 4K,they are using the WIFI. I got that menu but can´t change the channels at all. That was the time that the Go App tries to find a P3A or P3P and not the P3S. If you got this menu the channel 13 is default and you can´t change it. Sorry.
2017-7-9
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Yes you can ... but you need to use a 3rd party application ...

Nigel
2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules