Lightbridge and 2 camera's
3135 14 2015-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnPeter
New

Netherlands

Hi everybody,

Does anybody have any experience in flying with a FPV as well as a gimbal camera?

2015-2-14
Use props
peter.ducati-he
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

yes we are flying with GH4 and FPV cam on 3 copter's
since it's changed from 32 to 10channels it's  so ans so
2015-2-14
Use props
mark97564.gmail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

How about a go pro using the Hdmi input on the LB and fpv cam connected to the av input? Has anyone had success doing that?
2015-2-16
Use props
JohnPeter
New

Netherlands

peter.ducati-he Posted at 2015-2-15 02:35
yes we are flying with GH4 and FPV cam on 3 copter's
since it's changed from 32 to 10channels it's  ...

Great, very incouraging. Do you use separate receivers for the cams and does the telemetry show on both camera's or on the FPV only? Could not find any  info on that.

Thanks.
2015-2-16
Use props
peter.ducati-he
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Telemtrie is showing on both if you want you can choose in the app
2015-2-17
Use props
tiagooliva
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1338622 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hey my friends, Im trying to do that and Im not successful. Has anyone had success doing that?
2015-6-28
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

tiagooliva Posted at 2015-6-29 12:01
Hey my friends, Im trying to do that and Im not successful. Has anyone had success doing that?

You can switch between video feeds in the App.  However, if you want the Camera Op to have the gimbal feed and the Pilot to have the FPV feed it will require two ground stations.
2015-7-8
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

mark97564.gmail Posted at 2015-2-17 02:33
How about a go pro using the Hdmi input on the LB and fpv cam connected to the av input? Has anyone  ...

I am afraid that not work, When using with DJI HD gimbal such as Z15-BMPCC, you can select either single or dual video source
2015-7-8
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
United States

What im trying to do is connect a 600tvl camera to lightbridge's av input and gopro to the hdmi input, and only 1 operator be able to switch between the 2.  I've had my gopro lockup in the past and then it kills the video feed with a error screen,  so I want to be able to switch to the analog camera plugged into the av input so I can see again if that happens again.  So I'm wondering if a person can switch between the hdmi input the gopro uses and the av input the 600tvl fatshark camera uses?
2015-7-9
Use props
tiagooliva
lvl.1
  • >>>
Brazil

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-7-9 08:44
You can switch between video feeds in the App.  However, if you want the Camera Op to have the gim ...

Hey Tahoe, Im using 2 grounds but  the problem are that i can't choose FPV in Master and Gimbal in Slave...
Look that:

2015-7-13
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
United States

You have it set for single video source.. Set it to dual video source on the master lightbridge unit so both video steams come down from the air unit...   Let me know if it helped you, I'm pretty sure that's your only problem..  The setting you need to change is right above where you select which camera you want to see..  You can't play a different camera source on each lightbridge if you only have the air unit set to send only one source..  Set it to dual video source and then the air unit will will send both camera streams down..  It has to be changed on the master ground unit, in the slave unit the setting is greyed out and can't be selected..  So where you select what camera you want displayed right above that it says it's set to single, just tap on that and change to dual and I'm sure it will be fine..
Please let me know if I was able to help you or not
2015-7-13
Use props
tiagooliva
lvl.1
  • >>>
Brazil

Hahahaha, greeat!!! Just works!!! Hahaha I can't believe it!! I don't know but I think that it is a UI problem. Its impossible to understand that this option its not the title in the section...

Thanks a lot!!!
2015-7-14
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
United States

Your welcome, I've learned to tap on everything and even parts of the screen that are blank, lol
2015-7-18
Use props
Andy Post
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1842283 ft
United States

Mark97564 Posted at 2015-7-13 12:38
You have it set for single video source.. Set it to dual video source on the master lightbridge unit so both video steams come down from the air unit...   Let me know if it helped you, I'm pretty sure that's your only problem..  The setting you need to change is right above where you select which camera you want to see..  You can't play a different camera source on each lightbridge if you only have the air unit set to send only one source..  Set it to dual video source and then the air unit will will send both camera streams down..  It has to be changed on the master ground unit, in the slave unit the setting is greyed out and can't be selected..  So where you select what camera you want displayed right above that it says it's set to single, just tap on that and change to dual and I'm sure it will be fine..

Hope this gets to you and is still relevant...but where DO you tap to choose which camera to see?  I haven't found that and apparently that is the answer...
2017-11-18
Use props
mikes1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1740699 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mark97564 Posted at 2015-7-13 12:38

When you say "set it to dual video source on the master lightbridge unit" are you talking about the app or a physical switch on the unit itself? If it's the app can you be a little more clear on where you are tapping on the screen? Thanks for your help.
2017-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules