Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Old Railway Bridge
1496 10 2017-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnnyD34
lvl.1

Australia

Came across this old Bluestone Railway bridge the other day and filmed it and the surrounding land with hay bails.

2017-1-3
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Nice work. I know that bridge. Here is another one not far away from there, but in much worse condition:

2017-1-3
Use props
JohnnyD34
lvl.1

Australia

Thanks.  The old timber bridge is a Nice Bridge.  I think I will go look for that one too.

I've attached some information about the stone bridge I took footage of.   There is another larger one a few Kilometres done the road with 5 arches which I will go ah video in the next few days.

railwaybridgesunburyhill.pdf

93.13 KB, Down times: 1

Railway Bridge Sunbury Hill

2017-1-3
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

JohnnyD34 Posted at 2017-1-3 01:00
Thanks.  The old timber bridge is a Nice Bridge.  I think I will go look for that one too.

I've attached some information about the stone bridge I took footage of.   There is another larger one a few Kilometres done the road with 5 arches which I will go ah video in the next few days.

Thank you for the information. The other bridge you mention I am guessing is the one over Jackson's Creek, just north of Rupertswood. The Bolinda Creek trestle is on the old abandoned Lancefield line that used to branch off the Bendigo line at Clarkesfield, north of where you were shooting. It is a bit tricky to shoot, as it is on private land.
2017-1-3
Use props
WYHSniper1007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pretty cool but the video is a little bit dark
2017-1-4
Use props
ErC...
lvl.1
Hong Kong

looks good, thanks for sharing
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Thats pretty cool, thanks for sharing.
2017-1-4
Use props
AlaskanTides
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1032293 ft
United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-1-3 01:16
Thank you for the information. The other bridge you mention I am guessing is the one over Jackson's Creek, just north of Rupertswood. The Bolinda Creek trestle is on the old abandoned Lancefield line that used to branch off the Bendigo line at Clarkesfield, north of where you were shooting. It is a bit tricky to shoot, as it is on private land.

I would have guessed it was on private land..... that's the only reason its not covered in graffiti and also why the public safety department hasn't torn it down long ago..  That is a very cool part of history I'm very glad it is still standing.
2017-1-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

AlaskanTides Posted at 2017-1-4 23:44
I would have guessed it was on private land..... that's the only reason its not covered in graffiti and also why the public safety department hasn't torn it down long ago..  That is a very cool part of history I'm very glad it is still standing.

There are many, many more of them in the state I live in, I am gradually photographing them and shooting them with the drone, before they are gone. This project was actually the reason why I bought the P3P.
2017-1-5
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-1-5 00:56
There are many, many more of them in the state I live in, I am gradually photographing them and shooting them with the drone, before they are gone. This project was actually the reason why I bought the P3P.

Aloha Geebax,

Wow, two guys with the same obscure passion in the same small part of the world using the same tool.  Now tell me that is a coincidence!  Definitely worth a few beers!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Interesting stuff good job
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced