Decisions
820 3 2017-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shockwave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27274 ft
United Kingdom

OK, so I've had my P4P for a couple of weeks now, but the gimbal has started to click on initialisation and no longer reaches its lower endpoint without sticking first, so looks like my gimbal is going the same way as many others..... so my decision is now... do i get a P4P replacement, or spend a bit more and get the inspire 1 V2.0, or even go for the much loved Phantom 4 Std?

Any thoughts are appreciated

2017-1-3
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

the second and third options are a big step backwards in image quality + the Inspire would mean less flight time and portability.
2017-1-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yes, even though the Inspire is such an awesome and worthy photography platform, it takes a much larger space.
It will be more difficult to transport, and will require specific flying locations compared to the significantly smaller, incognito Phantom line.

That's a lot to consider, and I would think seriously about such a large and major leap upward.
Having an Inspire, would be my ultimate drone though. I honestly envy anyone who is lucky enough to fly one. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-1-3
Use props
Shockwave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27274 ft
United Kingdom

I've decided to stay with the P4P, and have requested a replacement from my UK retailer. They just have to make sure that the replacement is from the "new modified batch" from production.... (apparently)
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules