Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Khonlao
lvl.3
Flight distance : 87385 ft
France

Hey,

just wanna share what I've done for my little bird
As my gimbal cover was broken because of sudden fall during auto take off (Still waiting for DJI's feedback with my logs provided !), I decided to recycle it like this one
Lens Sun Hood Sunshade and Gimbal Guard
For the blades, I cutted a piece of Heat shrink tubing wrap sleeves Link
For the RC, just cut off from the Mavic Box and an elasctic ribbon provided by my GF

please share your tricks !

Mavic_tricks.jpg
2017-1-3
Use props
Griffith
Second Officer
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

I like the control stick protection, especially since the carry bag is a bit cramped for the RC.
2017-1-3
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

I put those felt pads for chairs (dollar store) under the rear motors so when it folds, they can't over extend in the bag. I just leave them on. Have rubber motor caps to keep debris out. 3d printed stick guard got off ebay and prop case, holds the 4 props. It all fits into the bag https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g009x ... SYgv9C7_u38pTa?dl=0 with the prop case on the outside.

It's about as small as I could make the mavic for carryon. The charger goes into another box, you can't use it when out flying anyway. I would make a buck boost for it, charge from foldable solar panels, but if end of the world the mavic won't work well anyway (yeah I'm one of those). It has no adjusts in atti mode, so better off flying a small, dumb drone for scouting.

stop

stop
2017-1-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

There's no substitute for thinking, good job.
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules