Flight path in corner map not showing
1450 3 2017-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JDCeder982
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128488 ft
United States

I've noticed on occasion on my past few flights (and have also seen on another Mavic setup the same thing) that the home point, drone location & heading, and flight path are not showing up in the map in the bottom left corner during flight.  Switching over to the 'radar' will show the location.  Has anybody else experienced this and might a setting have changed in the app?  The flight path will show up in the log that's created after every flight.
2017-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello JDCeder982, did you enter the map to check if it will show the home point or drone location?
2017-1-4
Use props
JDCeder982
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128488 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-4 22:53
Hello JDCeder982, did you enter the map to check if it will show the home point or drone location?

I took it out today and found that, seemed to work, will try again to make sure the setting didn't reset after powering everything down.  Thank you.
2017-1-5
Use props
BarrettF77
lvl.2
Flight distance : 565459 ft
United States

After their firmware update, it no longer centers and tracks like that.  You have to flip to the map and then back to the main window for it to work.  Firmware update and loss of google maps have made recent updates poor.  
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules