Litchi vs autopilot
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tomtopping
lvl.1

Canada

Hey guys not sure if I'm posting in the right place or not.I am looking for options from pilots using either litchi or the DJI autopilot app.What would be the better purchase also if there are any other Apps one should have for the phantom 3 pro thanks guys in advance .
2017-1-3
Use props
CCrew
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41568 ft
United States

Ease of use definitely Litchi, their Mission Hub makes things a breeze. Autopilot has more capabilities, but it's also a lot more of a learning curve before you'll feel comfortable using it.   I have both, that's my take on it. I own a P3P
Other apps I'd say B4UFly which is the FAA app, UAV Forecast or Hover for flying conditions, and get a Healthy Drones subscription.
2017-1-3
Use props
Focusian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155443 ft
Thailand

By Litchi, you can plan flight route via google map ( litchi hub ) but DJI GO you must take off and record point by point.
I like to plan with the map as i could avoid dangerous to people or properties if something wrong with the craft , moreover Litchi will show distance and flight time so i can calculate battery life of each flight.
2017-1-4
Use props
Makokiller
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1115095 ft
United States

I have both, and use both. I love the fact you can build missions on your computer with Litchi. Autopilot has great features also. Like the follow mode will track you when you change elevation. Litchi app seems to crash a lot, I have never had a problem with Autopilot.
2017-1-4
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

Now you can use DJI GS PRO, I think this is better
2017-1-4
Use props
Quade
lvl.3
Flight distance : 322871 ft
Canada

Makokiller Posted at 2017-1-4 06:30
I have both, and use both. I love the fact you can build missions on your computer with Litchi. Autopilot has great features also. Like the follow mode will track you when you change elevation. Litchi app seems to crash a lot, I have never had a problem with Autopilot.

Do safeguards still work when using Litchi.. Like RTH on lost signal, low battery etc?
2018-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules