Green lines through video
2279 6 2017-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spud4210
lvl.1
Australia

Hi there,

I'm new to drones and bought the Phantom 4. I'm finding it a great machine to fly.
My problem is that during playback of video there are large green, purple lines recorded to the sd card.
These lines are also visible when watching the screen whilst flying.
They last for a couple of seconds
I left the video in the default settings straight out of the box.
As you can see in the attached photos the line are quite visible.
Is it a hardware problem?
Thanx in advance
Paul
Screenshot_20170103-210240.png
20170104_104740.png
2017-1-3
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20446 ft
United States

I assume you are playing this back on the controller or DJI Go App?  Try pulling the card and uploading to your computer for play back.  If still a problem load it into your google drive and use one of there apps for playback.  It was terrible for me on the controller and via my playback apps on my computer but when I took it to the google drive and then played it...everything cleared up.  Not sure why.
2017-1-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know what mobile device you are using? please post a screenshot of the aircraft firmware version and APP version.
You have disabled all background programs and fly it in different open places, but the problems persists, right?
Please upload an original video directly from SD card to dropbox, we'll help you check it.
2017-1-3
Use props
Rob in Sydney
lvl.1

Australia

I am having the same problem. The lines are not on the content that is recorded to the SD card. The lines are only on the cached phone/tab files.

I constantly lose the video feed to my device aswell and have to land and reboot the App. All 0f this is in close range. I have not flown more than 120m distance from home in a single flight.

My setup:
Phantom 4.
App v4.0.1
RC v1.8.0
Samsung Note3
Android v5.0
USB Debugging enabled.

Apparently this issue can be fixed by downgrading your RC to v1.6.0. I have yet to find a tutorial on how to roll back the Phantom 4 RC firmware. If anyone knows of one I would be very greatful.

2017-1-3
Use props
SPRTBKRYDR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3777011 ft
United States

Simple just call in your dji go app with your controller on then hold down on the upper right hand corner icon until the drop down menu appears. If for some reason you don't see the menu this way just try again but turn on both the quad and the controller.
2017-1-3
Use props
spud4210
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-3 20:22
May I know what mobile device you are using? please post a screenshot of the aircraft firmware version and APP version.
You have disabled all background programs and fly it in different open places, but the problems persists, right?
Please upload an original video directly from SD card to dropbox, we'll help you check it.

Hi there,
Pretty sure I have worked out the problem.
I was using the Samsung Tab A which I realised was not a compatible device.
Have been using Samsung 5  since. The video quality is much better on play back and there seems to be no interference
Many thanks
Pauk
2017-1-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

spud4210 Posted at 2017-1-5 16:06
Hi there,
Pretty sure I have worked out the problem.
I was using the Samsung Tab A which I realised was not a compatible device.

Pauk, glad to hear about the improvement, please keep us posted for any further problems.
Hope you enjoy your flight!
2017-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules