Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Context Capture
8368 12 2017-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
W.Bonato
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1302 ft
Switzerland

........"DJI will offer package solutions that include a DJI drone imaging platform and Bentley’s ContextCapture technology.".....
Is that true? Any news about it?
2017-1-3
Use props
Tytanium
New
United States

No new news yet. I'd like to know very soon because I'm getting ready to buy Agisoft. I'd like to know how much ContextCapture will be. It might be crazy expensive. I did enquire about the price from Bently many months ago and I think it was around 20K, I forget exactly. I'm guessing DJI will have some scaled down version? I imagine you saw this article. It states coming early 2017. http://www.spar3d.com/news/uav-u ... eys-contextcapture/
2017-4-7
Use props
contextcapture.
New

Australia

Yes this is true.  To assist users there will be 3D Reality Modelling workshops taking place around Australia during May and June 2017. Contact me for details.
With regards to pricing the $20k suggested would be for the ContextCapture Centre ( ie Enterprise version unlimited data size etc) and not the scaled down version available via the DJI bundle. I hope this helps.

2017-4-27
Use props
W.Bonato
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1302 ft
Switzerland

Thank you for the information.
I have already asked the reseller in Italy for a quote, and gave up with this option.
I think that Context Capture is good only for enterprises that are work in the survey field at 100%.
In my opinion, for amateurs and small studios(like our), that uses this technology in spare time or little projects, the price is not affordable(also the rental option have a too high price).
2017-5-8
Use props
contextcapture.
New

Australia

I guess it comes down the level of accuracy and detail required for your project.  Some projects require only a simple 3D model without ground control points or survey level accuracy which is available from this application.
2017-5-18
Use props
AuroraHunter
First Officer
Flight distance : 938012 ft
United States

Any word on this? Its been 9 months since the announcement.
2017-8-31
Use props
Toggy
lvl.1

Mongolia

#Quick Reply Here#If you really need to buy Bentley context capture center edition, contact me as toggy80@yahoo.com I will offer you full and latest version with around 2000 usd not a 20k .
2018-7-31
Use props
Toggy
lvl.1

Mongolia

W.Bonato Posted at 2017-5-8 19:55
Thank you for the information.
I have already asked the reseller in Italy for a quote, and gave up with this option.
I think that Context Capture is good only for enterprises that are work in the survey field at 100%.

If you really need to buy Bentley context capture center edition, contact me as toggy80@yahoo.com
I will offer you full and latest version with around 2000 usd not a 20k .
Now they are released context capture editor and context capture console. Iam not shure how its difference with centre edition.
But if you want that all versions contact me.
2018-7-31
Use props
GFinch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10597 ft
Chile

contextcapture. Posted at 2017-5-18 20:55
I guess it comes down the level of accuracy and detail required for your project.  Some projects require only a simple 3D model without ground control points or survey level accuracy which is available from this application.

Please contact me
2018-9-8
Use props
GFinch
Second Officer
Chile

contextcapture. Posted at 2017-4-27 21:28
Yes this is true.  To assist users there will be 3D Reality Modelling workshops taking place around Australia during May and June 2017. Contact me for details.
With regards to pricing the $20k suggested would be for the ContextCapture Centre ( ie Enterprise version unlimited data size etc) and not the scaled down version available via the DJI bundle. I hope this helps.

It's in EUR? the value?
2018-9-8
Use props
GFinch
Second Officer
Chile

I guess it comes down the level of accuracy and detail required for your project.  Some projects require only a simple 3D model without ground control points or survey level accuracy which is available from this application.

I need for a proposal where we cannot put control point
2018-9-8
Use props
GFinch
Second Officer
Chile

contextcapture. Posted at 2017-4-27 21:28

The accuracy of this software
2018-9-8
Use props
GFinch
Second Officer
Chile

O sorry and the formats ... i realize i can put only in one post
2018-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules