Disengage "return to home" before landing P4
585 3 2017-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Digitalwizard
New

United Kingdom

Hi
I have looked at the manual but can't see if it's possible to abandon a return to home command after initializing it.

When I used the auto return and land function a couple of times I wanted to grab control of the drone and manually change the landing area etc - but although I can use the joysticks & grab control it will not static hover, it keeps trying to land. So I have to keep making sure I am pushing it back up.
Is there a way of easily and quickly switching off the command in flight a bit like auto cruise on a car ie: touch a stick or other control and it completely stops trying to land.

Thanks for any help
2017-1-4
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Yes, of course you can.  Just press the RTH button again or the red X on the screen.
2017-1-4
Use props
Satstream
Second Officer
Flight distance : 392024 ft
Germany

On the DJI Go App you will see the Botton cancel, wipe it and P4 stopps landing an stay on place and high.
2017-1-4
Use props
Nigel_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 388642 ft
United Kingdom

You can easily relocate and then grab it while it is in RTH if you hold the throttle up while it is still above your head, then leave go of the throttle and the motors will stop.  Possibly safer than cancelling RTH, since then you have to pull the throttle down to stop the motors while also holding the aircraft steady.  Just make sure to land it where there is nothing to trip over so that it doesn't land on top of you!
2017-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules