Multiple issues of aircraft and RC....so tired of it
839 2 2017-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve K
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2067 ft
United States

My Inspire pro had an update issue and was fixed at the US repair center in last September.
It showed the same issue in last December and sent it to the repair again and they replaced
the mainboard of the camera without any charge (although my system was out of warranty)
since it's not a user's fault, but DJI's software issue.

Today I received it and tried to check everything was ok, but this time I can't even connect
the aircraft and RC..!!! The aircraft keeps showing the solid blue light. On the App, there is
no notice for further updates, meaning that everything is up to date (of course because it
was just repaired at the repair center).

Dear DJI staffs, any comments on this? Could you guys just do it right with the software issues?

My case number was CAS-369816-Q3X9V4

2017-1-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Steve, what's the color of the light on RC? Have you tried to re-link RC with aircraft?
The blue light on aircraft means it's in travel mode.
2017-1-5
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Make sure you hook up the  whole system , camera etc.  fire it all up .  Now Go to the About page and make sure you are up to date  or have compatible  FW.( Go to the "About " tab on General settings tab)    List them here if you are not sure and we will help  you . Then if you have compatible FW between the AC and RC and you still have trouble then Re link .  This is done through the Go app "Remote control Settings" tab  , towards the bottom in blue lettering it will say link AC ( Make sure all systems are on )  You will then have 60 seconds to press the RED button on the AC, it is located inside the white fuselage just behind the AC nose cone top right silver screw, may need a flashlight , at the given time you will press and hold that button in FIRMLY FOR ABOUT 5 SECONDS. The app should then say Success or something like that .  

Hope this solves your dilemma .

donnie
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules