Normal for DJI Service Repair?
1359 3 2017-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
User99
New

United States

So I buy a phantom 3 std get a couple 10 - 15 min flights in, find some cracks, send it in for repair, no problem. I get it back today and right out of the box I find a crack inbetween the motor mount screws. There was also a sticky brown substnce on the landing struts, black scuff marks on the replaced shell, and the gimble mount seems to be slightly off center causing the head of the plastic pin to be wedged inbetween the mount and body.  I may just be too picky but if i send somthing in looking almost new I expect it back the same way.
IMG_20170104_210633-2.jpg
IMG_20170104_210620-2.jpg
IMG_20170104_210519-2.jpg
IMG_20170104_181238-2.jpg
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Very sorry that you're experiencing difficulties, would you please provide us your case number? We'd like to help you escalate the case and handle it soon.
2017-1-4
Use props
User99
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-4 20:17
Very sorry that you're experiencing difficulties, would you please provide us your case number? We'd like to help you escalate the case and handle it soon.

There is really nothing that can be done or escalated it was covered for free under warranty. I put in another repair request and just waiting for a RMA# and shipping label. I'm just a little miffed that a cracked part was replaced with a cracked part and the product was seemingly handled without much care.
2017-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

User99 Posted at 2017-1-4 21:31
There is really nothing that can be done or escalated it was covered for free under warranty. I put in another repair request and just waiting for a RMA# and shipping label. I'm just a little miffed that a cracked part was replaced with a cracked part and the product was seemingly handled without much care.

We really understand your feeling, we'll take care of your case since you've submitted a RMA again.
Please feel free to contact us for any further questions, thanks for your support!
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules