Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
customize controller stick and button functions
4191 9 2015-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sparksthewolf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 218950 ft
United States

ok so had a thought for single controler pilots if we could customize buttons and switches using right joystickk to controle the drone forward back roll left  roll right and right stick is normal till you flip the flight mode switch to f to alow the right stick to control camera movement the c1 /c2 buttons control altitude up and down and the camera tilt rocker controles aircraft yaw enabling one pilot to get steady controle and still pilot kind of like instantly swithcing the controlrer between master and slave but still having controle over the drone

2015-2-14
Use props
alexmarnas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 606237 ft
Hong Kong

That actually would be a great improvement for single operators shooting pictures...

For videos i think that a second operator is required as long as the ground station is not release for the inspire 1!
2015-2-14
Use props
dundee
Captain
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

alexmarnas Posted at 2015-2-15 14:18
That actually would be a great improvement for single operators shooting pictures...

For videos i t ...

You will always need 2 persons !!!
The spotter is a VIP in this
2015-2-14
Use props
dundee
Captain
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

Idea is there but :

What can happen if you get confused ?
For me the C1 and camera rocker works fine if i fly alone.
Switching from tilt to pan is not the isue here, is it.

I like to keep full control with my sticks responding instantly.
Control of the Inspire1 should stay primary and camera secondary
if we talk about more safe flying

2015-2-14
Use props
jimhare
Captain
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Even if you could program the buttons on the back of the remote to pan left and right would be useful.
2015-2-14
Use props
sparksthewolf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 218950 ft
United States

Im saying fror more of a standpoint where you ar in the air hovering and want the inspire to act more like a tripod in the air where you than can controle the camera and make munor adjustments to its position while still controling the camera
2015-2-15
Use props
dbeck.promobox
Second Officer

United States

LAME QUESTION ALERT...HOW do you calibrate the sticks with the Inspire? I know how to in the RC app for my PT2V.  It it when you launch the app on the Mini2?  Thanks!
2015-2-16
Use props
klute
lvl.3
Flight distance : 45278055 ft
  • >>>
Norway

You can easily set up C1 and C2 doing lots of stuff. I programmed my C2 to toggle between gimbal pitch and yaw so I can choose to use the left wheel to pitch og yaw, then you have full control of the camera alone. C1 I set up reset gimbal yaw, points the camera in forward position. You do this in the pilotapp under RC Control Settings. There you find C1/C2 with lots of alternatives. Works perfect.
2015-2-16
Use props
vonbaron1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

dbeck,  Look under RC settings, RC Control Settings, and RC Calibration.   Calibrate as usual following the instruction but you will also need to calibrate the camera thumb wheel on the top left as part of the calibration before you can use the "Finish" button.    Don't feel bad, I had to ask where it was also.
2015-2-16
Use props
dbeck.promobox
Second Officer

United States

THanks! I knew about the C buttons but not the RC stuff
2015-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules