Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
'Order today and your Mavic Pro will ship before January 18.'
7360 31 2017-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NavigatorNL
First Officer
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Germany

'Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for your continued support of DJI!

We wanted to let you know that now’s the time to pick up that Mavic Pro you’ve had your eye on. This small yet powerful drone can go with you everywhere, turning the sky into your creative canvas and making every moment an aerial moment.

Order today and your Mavic Pro will ship before January 18.'

Is this real????

2017-1-5
Use props
fansb3446616
Captain
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I got this too and took the plunge and ordered....  Got email order confirmation almost immediately and my credit card is showing the amount pending already.
Ken,
Is this 'ship by 18th' a guarantee for UK customers ?

Cheers,

Ian
2017-1-5
Use props
Wellsi
Captain
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not sure why my previous post is showing a name of fansb346616 ...  my name is Wellsi....
2017-1-5
Use props
BuzzCut
Second Officer

United States

I received the same email.  US customer (already have a Mavic) but received on my DJI-registered address, which is coincidentally a .co.uk

Interesting that this happening when thee Apple US online estimated ship date is pushed out until March...
2017-1-5
Use props
nelsfly16
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Wellsi Posted at 2017-1-5 12:10
Not sure why my previous post is showing a name of fansb346616 ...  my name is Wellsi....

my friend ordered yesterday and it got shipped today, i ordered on the 18th of december and mine also got shipped today still waiting on the shipment details...!
2017-1-5
Use props
larco
lvl.1

Australia

How on earth does this seem far. I ordered mine on the 4th of October and i still have not received it. What a joke. Its been over 3 months now!! I also got this email this morning.
2017-1-5
Use props
fanse8598400
New

United States

I AM STILL WAITING TO GET MINE AND I ORDER ON 7-12-16 SO THIS IS ALMOST A MONTH
2017-1-5
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Yes, that email is real! Keep in mind that previously placed orders will get priority.
2017-1-5
Use props
fans47ea85b2
lvl.3
United States

Is this for real? i ordered mine on 12/12 and still no sign of it being shipped. How is it possible that i'm a priority over someone who ordered after me?
2017-1-5
Use props
The Rev
Captain
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United States

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-1-5 15:56
Yes, that email is real! Keep in mind that previously placed orders will get priority.

Doesn't look like that's the case when people that only ordered yesterday have had orders shipped
2017-1-5
Use props
TheZork
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18163 ft
Netherlands

The Rev Posted at 2017-1-5 20:26
Doesn't look like that's the case when people that only ordered yesterday have had orders shipped

I ordered 29-9 by retailer in Netherlands and they told me that next bigger shipment arrive round 15 jan. So still when i buy today at DJI its faster then waiting 3.5 months? Its a shame boys!
2017-1-5
Use props
NavigatorNL
First Officer
Germany

Probably Mavic Pro V2.0 is in production?
2017-1-6
Use props
fans6b63f01f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119419 ft
United Kingdom

Perhaps I should have read this first.....
I got the email on Thursday and ordered a fly more combo yesterday.  The CC is showing pending so maybe I got suckered -- the web site says shipping after order not shipping after payment, but hey ho. let's see what happens by 20th......
2017-1-7
Use props
Toddmaulden
lvl.1

United States

I placed an order on 12-31-16 my card is charged and shipping is pending. What's up? I have had horrible customer service.
2017-1-12
Use props
NavigatorNL
First Officer
Netherlands

Placed my order yesterday. Let's find out........
2017-1-12
Use props
fans9323cbc5
New

Australia

Hi guys.

I had an order for the Mavic Fly More Combo from December 15, 2016 on a third party camera site. After a month with no shipping updates, I decided to cancel my order after I saw that the DJI website is now offering shipping within 3-5 days.

I decided to order from the DJI site on Saturday night (January 14, 2017) and then today I received an email with a tracking number for the despatched item.

It seems DJI are fulfilling all orders though their own website before handing them onto any third party dealers (including apple).

Hope this helps someone deciding if to buy through the DJI site.  
2017-1-17
Use props
Moleman
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fans6b63f01f Posted at 2017-1-7 03:10
Perhaps I should have read this first.....
I got the email on Thursday and ordered a fly more combo yesterday.  The CC is showing pending so maybe I got suckered -- the web site says shipping after order not shipping after payment, but hey ho. let's see what happens by 20th......

Well, the 18th is here already and althought the status changed to shipping and the card payment was taken on Saturday 14th I have no further info and the order tracking site still says:-
Payment Status: Pay Confirmed
Shipping Status: Pending
Shipping Company: Dji
Tracking Number:

So I guess the wait goes on. I will be away for a few days from next Thursday so I guess that is the most likely time......
2017-1-18
Use props
fans672e9f91
lvl.1

United States

They seem to be fulfilling the orders from the last two weeks finally.  They have quite a bit of backlog.  Drones alone are shipping first and fly more combos are delayed a couple to few days more.  EU and other parts of the world are finally starting to get some, but it seems they have had the hardest wait thus far.  I ordered fly more combo on the 6th and got my tracking info (to US) this morning for reference.
2017-1-18
Use props
Lynnwilliams88
lvl.1

United States

I ordered my dji mavic pro on 1/16/17. my payment was confirmed on 1/19/17. when will it ship out? thanks
2017-1-20
Use props
NavigatorNL
First Officer
Netherlands

Ordered Jan. 12. Authorization from my visa is vanished from yesterday??? It's Saturday today. I will cancel my order next Monday if nothing changed. I'm fed up working with a company which can't be trusted.

2017-1-21
Use props
Airobotix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 357310 ft
United Kingdom

NavigatorNL Posted at 2017-1-21 00:13
Ordered Jan. 12. Authorization from my visa is vanished from yesterday??? It's Saturday today. I will cancel my order next Monday if nothing changed. I'm fed up working with a company which can't be trusted.

http://www.beneluxstudio.nl/styled-5/files/schermafbeelding-2017-01-18-om-08.20.35.png[/img]

Your payment is shown as "Authorised" This is normal when purchasing an item that is yet to be shipped. This is also known as "pre-authorisation" and is used by the merchant(DJI) to ensure sufficient funds are available to cover the intended purchase and is standard practice World wide. When your order is ready to ship, this will show "confirmed". Note: when you get the 4th blue dot saying shipped, this is a bit confusing, what it means is that your order has been consigned but may not physically have left DJI and is awaiting shipment to the fulfilment company and then your local courier. Shortly after the 4th blue dot you should get notification from DHL/DPD or whoever the courier is in your region to inform you that the package is on it's way. Also, you ordered on the 12th, that is only 6 business days. DJI are quoting shipment (not delivery) 7 -10 business days from order. Hope this helps.
2017-1-21
Use props
NavigatorNL
First Officer
Netherlands

Thanks for clarifing Airobotix. But the 'Authotorised' vanished from my VISA account. It was there 2 days ago. I didn't change nothing. DJI has no pre-authorization anymore. That's what is bothering me.
2017-1-21
Use props
Airobotix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 357310 ft
United Kingdom

NavigatorNL Posted at 2017-1-21 01:29
Thanks for clarifing Airobotix. But the 'Authotorised' vanished from my VISA account. It was there 2 days ago. I didn't change nothing. DJI has no pre-authorization anymore. That's what is bothering me.

I have had the same thing happen to me. I ordered spare batteries using one card and my Mavic using a different card. With the battery order, my cc account showed "pending" right until the batteries were delivered. With my Mavic order, the "pending" sum has disappeared from my cc account. I have contacted DJI and my order is still on track to be shipped on or around the 27th. I guess this is down to one (or both) of the following reasons: 1. Different card issuers have their own procedures when it comes to pre-authorisation, ie; how long the pre-authorisation shows on the cc account. 2. With all the flack DJI are getting due to the massive amount of orders, maybe they don't want to be seen to taking customers' money and holding on to it for ages before they deliver.  Just random thoughts!
2017-1-21
Use props
Moleman
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Moleman Posted at 2017-1-18 02:24
Well, the 18th is here already and althought the status changed to shipping and the card payment was taken on Saturday 14th I have no further info and the order tracking site still says:-
Payment Status: Pay Confirmed
Shipping Status: Pending

Hurrah!
Got my email from DJI today telling me it had shipped although that order tracking page has not yet changed.
I actually got an email from DPD yesterday telling me it would be with me o Monday, but I thought the mail was for something else I ordered. D'oh!
My only worry now is I have a dentist appointent first thing Monday so I hope the driver doesn't get up too early.......
2017-1-21
Use props
The Rev
Captain
United States

I ordered on 26/12/16 and received on 18/01/17 but there was a lot of orders in early January fulfilled before mine and thats wrong.
There was a few people had a second order and it arrived before the first so it was clearly happening and it needs sorting out.
People don't mind waiting as long as its fair and I understand other geographic locations may get it early but not in the same Country.
Gripe over now ill enjoy the Mavic.
2017-1-21
Use props
The Rev
Captain
United States

Moleman Posted at 2017-1-21 01:57
Hurrah!
Got my email from DJI today telling me it had shipped although that order tracking page has not yet changed.
I actually got an email from DPD yesterday telling me it would be with me o Monday, but I thought the mail was for something else I ordered. D'oh!

You will receive a TXT and mail on Monday telling you the time of the delivery and you can even track the Van.
I got a TXT saying it will be delivered between 13:38 and 14:38 and it arrived 13:45.
2017-1-21
Use props
NavigatorNL
First Officer
Netherlands

Airobotix Posted at 2017-1-21 01:51
I have had the same thing happen to me. I ordered spare batteries using one card and my Mavic using a different card. With the battery order, my cc account showed "pending" right until the batteries were delivered. With my Mavic order, the "pending" sum has disappeared from my cc account. I have contacted DJI and my order is still on track to be shipped on or around the 27th. I guess this is down to one (or both) of the following reasons: 1. Different card issuers have their own procedures when it comes to pre-authorisation, ie; how long the pre-authorisation shows on the cc account. 2. With all the flack DJI are getting due to the massive amount of orders, maybe they don't want to be seen to taking customers' money and holding on to it for ages before they deliver.  Just random thoughts!

Thanks for explaining. I'll give it a few more days.
2017-1-21
Use props
ixmph9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10912 ft
United Kingdom

nelsfly16 Posted at 2017-1-5 14:00
my friend ordered yesterday and it got shipped today, i ordered on the 18th of december and mine also got shipped today  still waiting on the shipment details...!

Is that right, would like to see some evidence if you don't mind. One of you must have received by now. Who did you order from and how did you get around the lack of UK stock? Just curious as I ordered mine on the 18th of December and so far nothing. Not even an email, so do us all a favor and tell us how its done.
2017-1-25
Use props
Will Grabham
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Moleman Posted at 2017-1-21 01:57
Hurrah!

I've got exactly the same, did yours get delivered at that date because mine is meant to be delivered tomorrow and I hope it will even though order tracking says pending but I have 4th blue dot. So confusing!
2017-1-29
Use props
SLiWooDy
First Officer
Flight distance : 126234 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I ordered mine October, received it faulty in December and still waiting for it to be repaired or replaced. My wait continues.
2017-1-29
Use props
fansfa9316e4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1619173 ft
  • >>>
Guernsey

I ordered my mavic near end of September 2016 from Heliguy, but, no sign yet. If I knew Dji could supply within a week or two I'd order direct. poor performance from DJI I'm afraid.
2017-2-6
Use props
NavigatorNL
First Officer
Netherlands

I've got it 26th of January!
2017-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules