ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES LOGGING INTO THE APP?
2727 37 2017-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wild Bill
New

United States

When I open the DJI GO app on my NOTE 4 phone, and try to log in, it says "Network unavailable. Check your internet connection."

I have tried it on WiFi, tried with WiFi off, reset my phone (twice) and Unistalled and Re-installed the app (twice).  

STILL get the same message.  I know my email and password are correct, and I can log in on the computer. Just not the app.

Has anyone ran into this problem?
2017-1-5
Use props
Strawberry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15974544 ft
United Kingdom

Yes same problems here both android and iOS
2017-1-5
Use props
fans81691f70
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Yes same here.
2017-1-5
Use props
Liteucantresist
New
Flight distance : 64426 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same problem. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and on 2 devices.
2017-1-5
Use props
TheCount
New

United States

Yes, same issue with phantom 3 standard.
2017-1-5
Use props
jklimowicz-sp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2847083 ft
United States

Yes same issue here also
2017-1-5
Use props
Jester
lvl.3
Flight distance : 195016 ft

United States

The network must be back up, seems to be working for me on ios and android
2017-1-5
Use props
jwt-873
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

Connects fine for me right now with my iPad Pro..   Must have been a network hiccup..

2017-1-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we're aware of this issue and working on it, the issue will be fixed soon.
2017-1-6
Use props
coers
New

Netherlands

I tried to setup my brand new mavic pro just now for it's first flight but can't seem to activate it using my account in the final step: "Network unavailable. Check your internet connection." it keeps saying. Tried it on 4  different (new) android/apple phones/tablets without any luck.
When will this issue be resolved?
2017-1-6
Use props
Destroevi4
New

Russia

Guys, what's wrong? it's still continues. Just bought my osmo mobile and i have to login for activation this device... and here i face this.
2017-1-6
Use props
hnun_phantom4pr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125210 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Just Bought a new P4pro , But still cant activate.  What's seem to be the problem?
2017-1-6
Use props
LOOCM
New

Philippines

same here. cant login and been seeing the same message. network is ok.
2017-1-6
Use props
visider
lvl.1

Russia

Just bought the Phantom 3 Pro and I can not enable it to verify the quality of the camera. Before that there was another Phantom Pro 3, but it is not the camera is focused on the center. And now such a problem. I can not verify the drone. "Network unavailable. Check your internet connection."
Mobile OS Android
2017-1-6
Use props
Frucoboti
New

Spain

Same here, I can't activate my new P3P. iOS uptated to latest, and with aircraft off, updated to 1.8 RC.
Same problem to recognize user at DJI Store app.
2017-1-6
Use props
Wild Bill
New

United States

It's working now, so I'm assuming that the issue was fixed.  For me at least.  I hope it works for the rest of you as well, thank you for the all the responses!
2017-1-6
Use props
Frucoboti
New

Spain

Yes it works, but can't test now register the P3P. Later.
2017-1-6
Use props
fans016ecd2f
New

New Zealand

I had same problem and now is fixed.
2017-1-6
Use props
Ty+Michael
lvl.1
United States

I Just got a DJI Spark today and can't sign in on my iPhone, I put in my email and password and characters but then it says "Sign in failed check your network connection"
Please help.
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_qeGWe91
lvl.2
United States

same issue and very disappointing start for me. Bought new Phantom with a battery that will not charge, Bought 2 spares and only one charges so hey I can fly right? Nope, app will not login. I am taking it all back and look at another alternative.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans22546213
New

United States

Same issue with logging in. Looks like this will be returned for a different brand!
2017-12-25
Use props
fans8fee8adb
New

United States

Same here, iPhone 6s. Tried reinstalling app, same thing. It’s ridiculous that you have to sign in anyway - I have the app, I have the P4, what the hell is an account and login needed for?  This is pathetic. Get your $hit together DJI
2017-12-25
Use props
Dannylmatheson
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-6 01:33
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, we're aware of this issue and working on it, the issue will be fixed soon.

As of 9:00 PM EST I still can’t get the DJI GO app to work. I have several hundred dollars of equipment that is currently useless! Please let us know what is going on and when we ca expect to be up and running!
2017-12-25
Use props
Keithkinder
New
Flight distance : 98107 ft
United States

I'm having problems in Georgia.  I presume their servers may be overloaded....
2017-12-25
Use props
ryoung7
New

United States

Same here in NC, been trying all day!!
2017-12-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

As I stated in a similar post. I too got denied from signing in, probably 8 times, before it finally took.

I advise anyone with this frustrating issue to keep at it. As the DJI sign in process is having issues, but it does work.

RedHotPoker
2017-12-25
Use props
LEOPR
New
Flight distance : 108894 ft
Puerto Rico

fans22546213 Posted at 2017-12-25 16:27
Same issue with logging in. Looks like this will be returned for a different brand!

We are in the same boat!!!
2017-12-25
Use props
fans0bafef12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 197054 ft
United States

Same issue here.  Been trying to login with my account all day today. Not very happy with my DJI Phantom at this point.
2017-12-25
Use props
LEOPR
New
Flight distance : 108894 ft
Puerto Rico

I CAN LOGIN RIGHT NOW... EVERYBODY.. CHECK>>>>
2017-12-25
Use props
fansfb3c5ca8
New
Australia

yep same here in Australia
2017-12-25
Use props
JockC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 459416 ft
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-12-25 18:46
As I stated in a similar post. I too got denied from signing in, probably 8 times, before it finally took.

I advise anyone with this frustrating issue to keep at it. As the DJI sign in process is having issues, but it does work.

It’s just not good enough that DJI causes  these types of problems for its owners.  It was DJI who, in their infinite (lack of) wisdom decided to force users to login in order to use their drones,  so they have a responsibility to ensure that their login servers are working 100% of the time, irrespective of what time of the year it may be.
2017-12-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

JockC Posted at 2017-12-25 19:28
It’s just not good enough that DJI causes  these types of problems for its owners.  It was DJI who, in their infinite (lack of) wisdom decided to force users to login in order to use their drones,  so they have a responsibility to ensure that their login servers are working 100% of the time, irrespective of what time of the year it may be.

They might have shut the forum down too, if they chose to.
I am guessing that most staff are off today, but with the time differences, they may be back tomorrow.
Any mods here today, are likely working from home computers.

You think you are furious and miss treated. What if you had a $5000 drone, or a $50,000 drone.

This is a hobby class model, not too important in the big picture.  
The phantom is a mere toy, in comparison to a real pro model.
There are drones carrying $60,000 cameras. ;-)

Chas
2017-12-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Maybe some of you folks with a so called bone to pick, could watch a few dozen videos on YouTube, or Vimeo.
You have the Internet, use it for a positive experience. One day only.
Then read your manual before climbing into your warm bed tonight. RTFM!!
We have much to be thankful about. Too often we take the simpler things in our blessed lives, for granted.

See what happened in the Philippines last week..? Griping here about a darned drone. Wow.
How about the fires in Southern California? Thousand lost everything they couldn't pack out, quickly. Consumed by the Hell Fire.

RedHotPoker
2017-12-25
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JockC Posted at 2017-12-25 19:28

Unforseen issues happen, could have been a number of reasons as to why the login servers were down, theres times when its not DJI's fault, i.e. network issues routing the stream, a hardware fault at the data farm, a power outage at the data farm, man, theres so many issues than could arise and not be DJI's fault, Failures happen....
2017-12-25
Use props
JockC
Second Officer
Australia

Bashy Posted at 2017-12-25 22:39
Unforseen issues happen, could have been a number of reasons as to why the login servers were down, theres times when its not DJI's fault, i.e. network issues routing the stream, a hardware fault at the data farm, a power outage at the data farm, man, theres so many issues than could arise and not be DJI's fault, Failures happen....

It makes no difference what might have caused the login servers to be down; it’s still DJI’s poor planning and design that insists owners login to fly in the first place.  This appears to be for DJI’s benefit, not the owners. The end result is that some owners  cannot fly whenever the servers are down.
2017-12-26
Use props
fans0bafef12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 197054 ft
United States

Registration worked for me this AM as well. Still a little perturbed that DJI requires an online registration before flight. But I got my first flight in and it was awesome!
2017-12-26
Use props
JockC
Second Officer
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-12-25 19:50
Maybe some of you folks with a so called bone to pick, could watch a few dozen videos on YouTube, or Vimeo.
You have the Internet, use it for a positive experience. One day only.
Then read your manual before climbing into your warm bed tonight. RTFM!!

See what happened in the Philippines last week..? Griping here about a darned drone. Wow.”
Did it occur to you that maybe the reason that people use this forum to talk about their experience with their P4 rather than what happened in the Philippines or the Californian fires is because this is a forum explicitly focused on DJI drones? Owners have every right to be upset when they can’t use their drones because of a flaw in DJI’s systems.

2017-12-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Registration worked for me. ;-)

You got a problem, you have an issue, many others are here to help you.

Happy New Year.

RedHotPoker
2017-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules