Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone Battery Recharger app for Android now available
548 5 2017-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans056b05f4
First Officer
  • >>>
Poland

Hello!

Regarding to my previous post I wrote the mobile version of my application for drone operators who wants to store their batteries in a safe and proper way.

As a reminder....
Sometimes when the weather is bad you leave the DJI batteries for a unspecified period of time.
Then you have to store them with 40%-50% of charge capacity level and leave your drone for a few days.
When you ended up the drone flight with 28% of battery charge level, then you need to recharge it up to 40% (so it would 12%).
DJI drone operators sometimes don`t know how much time they have to charge to reach 40%-50%.
When you don`t fly your drone for a long-term periods and you leave your  drone for months you should recharge your drone to 70-80% capacity  level.

Then Android application (also my Windows application too) is the one that helps you.
1) After installation from Google Play store add needed app permissions  to make the app work correctly and open the "Drone Battery Recharger"  application. Then choose your DJI drone model from the list.
2) Then you fill the percentage rate you want to charge to
3) Change a tab to the second tab and click START then recharging is  launching. Don`t power off the recharging until it reaches/decrease to  0:0 (min:sec.) and you hear a beep 3rd times.
4) Then you should have 40%-50% or 70%-80% of battery capacity level.

Application is freeware.

I have checked batteries for Phantom 2 and Phantom 3 drones and they are accurate. The rest of DJI drones are my calculations.
If you find that my calculations for rest of drones are not accurate please don`t hesistate to email me.

If you find my application usefeul I would be happy if you donate it for future updates.

Application supports English and Polish language.

Here is a link to my application .NET: .NET version of application download
Here is a link to Google Play store app: Google Play Store app link

Kindest regards
Marcin Zmyslowski from Poland
http://www.dron.zmyslowski.pl

2017-1-6
Use props
fansda835cd1
lvl.1

United States

Any plans for IOS?
2017-1-6
Use props
helidan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 459951 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why do I get a feeling this app could be malware?

Just use the LED lights to judge a storage charge.
2017-1-8
Use props
fans056b05f4
First Officer
  • >>>
Poland

Unfortunately I don`t plan releasing for iOS now. Sorry for that
2017-1-8
Use props
fans056b05f4
First Officer
  • >>>
Poland

I have updated my description in the first post.
2017-1-8
Use props
fans056b05f4
First Officer
  • >>>
Poland

helidan Posted at 2017-1-8 04:01
Why do I get a feeling this app could be malware?

Just use the LED lights to judge a storage charge.

Absolutely not. It is not malware. You can be sure for 100%.
Please take a look that firstly I released my app for Windows as a desktop application. Please take a look Link to my web page. You can see my own opensource code in github web page either.

Moreover when you want to control leds you have to be patient and take a look at leds for often and often.  When you use my app, it will beep you when you should turn off the drone battery from recharger and you can do whatever you want while recharging period.

I hope you make you clear.

Regards
Marcin
2017-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules