836 4 2017-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Today was the first day since I got my P4Pro that there was no wind, completely calm, so I flew my P4Pro 70 meters in sport mode 72kmh absolutely no wind warnings no gimbal reached end point problems , this aircraft is a dream, just like my P4 before it.

I think the problems with so many wind warnings ( although I don't get many) is just the sensors or whatever is used by the aircraft to measure wind is just a little sensitive and should be sorted soon with firmware .

The P4Pro is truly a great aircraft flys like a dream hovers and holds its position like a guard standing outside buckingham palace, with so much more features than its predecessor P4 at a price of €100 more than I paid for my P4, I haven't even mentioned the Camera.

Thank you dji...
2017-1-6
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Yep I just got mine today it is awesome I updated the firmware on both the controller and the aircraft and everything went smooth I'm leaving using a couple of old P4 batteries
2017-1-6
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
United States

Even*
2017-1-6
Use props
$gambino$
Second Officer
United States

Also that 4K at 60 frames per second is stunning
2017-1-6
Use props
PhantomPhil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44731 ft
United Kingdom

There are no wind sensors. In P & S modes the craft uses an algorithm to determine wind speed using variables from GPS position, stick position, motor speed & distance. I only ever fly in calm conditions and have yet to recieve a wind warning. Great craft.  
2017-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules