Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ThinAir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 659150 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi all,
Someone I know just got a P4P and is having some problems with Lexar memory cards. He bought a 128GB 1000X UHS-II and a 64GB USH-I. He's having error messages with them. He cannot even format them.
He also have an old Sandisk 64GB card that works just fine !!!! Go figure ????? Anyone has problems with Lexar cards ?
Thanks !

2017-1-6
Use props
jetforce
lvl.3
Denmark

I have never used a Lexar card, but there are several threats here on the forum.
I will recommend search the forum.
2017-1-6
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The problem isn't with Lexar, it's with that large Lexar card.
Problems with several large cards from a number of makers has been reported by many users.
2017-1-6
Use props
Svt04cobra
lvl.2
United States

Labroides Posted at 2017-1-6 13:52
The problem isn't with Lexar, it's with that large Lexar card.
Problems with several large cards from a number of makers has been reported by many users.

Good info thanks!!!
2017-1-6
Use props
BenStein
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2066532 ft
United States

I had a 128 GB Sandisk MicroSD in my P4P (the higher end U3 one) and it suddenly stopped being readable 2 days ago after several successful weeks of flying and recording 4k/60 nicely. I thought the card slot in the drone was failing, but then tried putting the 128 GB card into my computer, same thing, dead, can't be read. Other Micro SD cards I have (including the 16 GB card that came with the P4P) read fine in my computer and in the drone. Whacky. Expensive card to have it crap out (around $100 US).
2017-1-8
Use props
ThinAir
lvl.2
Flight distance : 659150 ft
  • >>>
Canada

BenStein Posted at 2017-1-8 08:31
I had a 128 GB Sandisk MicroSD in my P4P (the higher end U3 one) and it suddenly stopped being readable 2 days ago after several successful weeks of flying and recording 4k/60 nicely. I thought the card slot in the drone was failing, but then tried putting the 128 GB card into my computer, same thing, dead, can't be read. Other Micro SD cards I have (including the 16 GB card that came with the P4P) read fine in my computer and in the drone. Whacky. Expensive card to have it crap out (around $100 US).

What a bummer !!! {:4_142:} Thanks for the info !
2017-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules