Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
We need a new Social Media integration function - strava like
592 2 2017-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

U guys know those annoying post on facebook (so and so went on a run with strava"...  Drives me bunkers, just because I do not care...  So I think DJI need to give us a good option where we can easily post our flight record and few nice images and it will say "so and so went on a flight with DJI, flew x feet, took x pictures, x videos, and had loads of fun".
There's still time to develop it before Apr 1st, when we take on social media by storm?

2017-1-6
Use props
KM5RG-Robert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2075213 ft
United States

If you do not want to see Strava users' posts, why would you want to flood FB with your flights?
BTW I use Strava.   ;-)
2017-1-6
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Just to get back at them.. i have a few friends that post multiple runs a day, and it just bothers me.. i am too easily bothered. I think what I dislike is that facebook did not get smart enough where i cannot just say "do not show me any strava posts" but have to either selectively bloick every post - no point, or hide the person, not what i want...  This thread is just to GET BACK at them all! Ha ha ha ha ha! Make them feel my pain!
2017-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules