Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FAA document leaked out
919 3 2015-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomWolves
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

It is not anything official but it shed's better light.
http://www.dronethusiast.com/lea ... -drone-regulations/
2015-2-15
Use props
JATO
Second Officer

United States

Thanks for posting the link. I downloaded the doc but read the online summary. I think the FAA's analysis is reasonable.

One of the interesting things in the summary was the avoidance system shown at CES 2015  as the FAA say they still will require LOS operation and not FPV
2015-2-15
Use props
Northofthe49th
Captain

Canada

Interesting read and frankly a lot less stringent than it could be.
Will be interesting to see when implemented how it is enforced and what the fines imposed will be for those caught droning without their aeronautical knowledge test.
Unfortunately as with all laws it will not keep the idiots with ill intentions from continuing to do what they do.
2015-2-15
Use props
TomWolves
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

This is just a beginning, many changes will be made back and forth, as for the ones that break the law , well we the people do it everyday, no matter what, like the bible "as soon as we are born we sin", we are not suppose to drink and drive, we still do it, we are not suppose to text and drive, we still do it, some way or other we break the laws. As far as "aeronautical knowledge test" , I am sure that will be imposed for those whom will conduct a business with a Quad (multi rotor) for the hobbyist, I hope we won't need one, as I expect will be a law breaker. These are just my views and opinions. No, I am not a religious man or a political man either.  
2015-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules