Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Educational Discount
2127 3 2017-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edward Martz
lvl.1

United States

Read the FAQs

What products can you apply for?The Better-With-Drones coupon code is valid for most of DJI's products(excluded Refurbished Products). New products will be available for discount approximately two months after launch.

My question is, when can we expect to use the Educational Discount promo code for the Phantom 4 Pro or Mavic Pro? From what i've read is that the Pro was released sometime in November 2016.

2017-1-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You may be able to for the Mavic, though the P4 Pro/+ may be cutting it close. Have you tried applying already?
2017-1-6
Use props
Edward Martz
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-6 21:54
You may be able to for the Mavic, though the P4 Pro/+ may be cutting it close. Have you tried applying already?

Yeah I've applied and got 2x10% coupons however when I try and use them it gives me a message:

This coupon code can’t be used for these products or newly released products like Mavic Pro and Phantom 4 Pro.
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Edward Martz Posted at 2017-1-6 23:32
Yeah I've applied and got 2x10% coupons however when I try and use them it gives me a message:

This coupon code can’t be used for these products or newly released products like Mavic Pro and Phantom 4 Pro.

Since the timeline in the FAQ is approximate, it could be that it has not been made available yet. Given that there have been some server issues during the time of your last post, I would highly recommend getting in contact with education@dji.com who would be able to confirm whether the Mavic or P4Pro are or will be available in the near future.
2017-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules