Is there a way to 'forse' a firmware check and update
3366 3 2017-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bvQlltGg1Yw3
lvl.2
New Zealand

I don't seem to have access to latest firmware update?

Thanks.
2017-1-6
Use props
fans707604b2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51066 ft
United Kingdom

In the DJI Go 4 app, you can force a full firmware refresh to the latest version at any time by holding your finger on the small icon in the top right corner.  After doing this, release, and it should take you to the firmware refresh screen.  You should get a dropdown with the most recent firmware and the previous one.  Choose the most recent, then it should upgrade the controller and the aircraft.  Takes about 20 minutes.
2017-1-7
Use props
bvQlltGg1Yw3
lvl.2
New Zealand

fans707604b2 Posted at 2017-1-7 03:59
In the DJI Go 4 app, you can force a full firmware refresh to the latest version at any time by holding your finger on the small icon in the top right corner.  After doing this, release, and it should take you to the firmware refresh screen.  You should get a dropdown with the most recent firmware and the previous one.  Choose the most recent, then it should upgrade the controller and the aircraft.  Takes about 20 minutes.

Thanks for that :-)
2017-1-7
Use props
djiuser_zVjYW0OasyWB
New
United States

fans707604b2 Posted at 2017-1-7 03:59
In the DJI Go 4 app, you can force a full firmware refresh to the latest version at any time by holding your finger on the small icon in the top right corner.  After doing this, release, and it should take you to the firmware refresh screen.  You should get a dropdown with the most recent firmware and the previous one.  Choose the most recent, then it should upgrade the controller and the aircraft.  Takes about 20 minutes.

Are you talking about the 3 little dots ???
I have tried and it will not take me to a firmware screen
2020-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules