Camera problems and broken gimbal
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans66e4fb9a
New
Flight distance : 9295 ft
Netherlands

Hello DJI,

I received my Mavic Pro last week and I like it a lot for flying. But after 2 flights I checked the videos and the quality was not good at all. The whole image is moving or not fluent.
I tried different camera modes, but the problems got even worse. Check the video were I made a compilation of 3 flights.

After a rough landing yesterday now my Gimball stopt working completely. I would like to fill in a repair form, but the website tells me I can't because I live in the Netherlands.

Now I would like to pay for the repair of the Gimball arm or whatever is broken. ( I don't see any damage but this gimbal is so terribly fragile!) But because of the problems I had before with the camera, I think DJI should take a part of this as well.

Please let me know what I can do to repair.
https://youtu.be/zrcJLT5lsow
2017-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Is the firmware up to date?
Could you please follow the video tutorial to check your gimbal again? Please make sure you had removed all the stickers on the gimbal.
2017-1-9
Use props
Erickson88
New
Flight distance : 9295 ft
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-9 02:17
Is the firmware up to date?
Could you please follow the video tutorial to check your gimbal again? Please make sure you had removed all the stickers on the gimbal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnXekYjEJA8

Hello DJI Mindy,

Thank you for your reply. The gymbal is really broken. Can you tell me what I can do to repair it?
2017-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Erickson88 Posted at 2017-1-11 12:14
Hello DJI Mindy,

Thank you for your reply. The gymbal is really broken. Can you tell me what I can do to repair it?

Please send an e-mail to support@dji.com with the following info, the subject should be " Forum support". We'll help you create a case.
Case illustration:
Full name:
Email address:
Phone number:
Shipping Address:
Zip Code:
Forum link for your case:
2017-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules