DJI GO 4 auto startup
4041 8 2017-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blshaw45
lvl.2
Flight distance : 287228 ft
United States

I recall reading somewhere that the DJI Go app will start up automatically when the phone is connected to the RC (at least for Android devices). Is that possible of an iPhone? If yes, how do I make that happen? My current issue is this: for security purposes I have enabled Touch ID on my iPhone 7. But the left-side RC clamp covers the home button. Therefore, if the phone is connected to the RC but is off, I have to remove it to turn it on. I also have to remove it to change from one app to another. If there is a way to automatically start DJI Go, life would be much simpler. Alteratively, if that's not possible, I'd suugest that DJI alter the left-side plastic clamp arm to provide access to the home button.
2017-1-7
Use props
FlyingHighNL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116355 ft
Netherlands

Not possible. Turn your phone on before placing it in the clamps.
2017-1-7
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

On my Samsung S7 , l start the Mavic and rc, and shortly after they connect dgigo4 launches and connects.  However the first time, the phone asked me if the USB port was the one to use with app., so I clicked yes.
2017-1-11
Use props
KryptoNyte
lvl.4
United States

When I moved from a Galaxy Note 4 to iPad Mini 4, I miss this feature.  Is auto-launching DJIGo4 still not an option for iOS?
2017-10-6
Use props
Ismar 1
New
Flight distance : 2349 ft

Brazil

I need help so that the radio control does not connect to the dji go application, could you help me?   Personally, I'm Ismar I live in Brazil and I'm using google translator, I hope you can help me, I can not connect my smartphone to the radio control of the phantom. the DJ application does not match the radio or my phantom model, making it impossible to connect to view the video.  Until then my equipment was normal after updating the firmware tested and it worked normally so I turned it off and put it to load, when reconnecting it no longer connected.  I already changed the usb cables and put other smartphone devices and still the problem continues.  I use the Android 7.1.1 system, I already activated the developer option, the debug usb and did not solve the problem.  Is there any way to reset the whole system back to zero? or to correct this problem? follow the data on my device.  FCC Aircraft ID: 553-WM3221510 RADIO: SS3-GL3001510 DJI GO: v3.1.11
2017-10-7
Use props
Ismar 1
New

Brazil

I need help so that the radio control does not connect to the dji go application, could you help me?   Personally, I'm Ismar I live in Brazil and I'm using google translator, I hope you can help me, I can not connect my smartphone to the radio control of the phantom. the DJ application does not match the radio or my phantom model, making it impossible to connect to view the video.  Until then my equipment was normal after updating the firmware tested and it worked normally so I turned it off and put it to load, when reconnecting it no longer connected.  I already changed the usb cables and put other smartphone devices and still the problem continues.  I use the Android 7.1.1 system, I already activated the developer option, the debug usb and did not solve the problem.  Is there any way to reset the whole system back to zero? or to correct this problem? follow the data on my device.  FCC Aircraft ID: 553-WM3221510 RADIO: SS3-GL3001510 DJI GO: v3.1.11
2017-10-7
Use props
KryptoNyte
lvl.4
United States

Which Android device are you using?

Have you tried refreshing the firmware for the Mavic and the remote controller using a computer, using DJI Assistant?

Have you tried uninstalling the DJIGo4 application from your Android device and reinstalling?
2017-10-7
Use props
Ismar 1
New

Brazil

I am using a zenfone 3 max android 7.1.1 was working very well after updating the firmware of the aircraft and the control it stopped working.

my equipment and phantom 3 advanced. Would you help me?
2017-10-7
Use props
Tealk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

not an option for iOS...use Android for that
2017-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules