Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New landing gear replacement cable.
1905 5 2017-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricci2
Captain
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi all,
Just loaded the mac assistant 2 software and the first thing that greeted me was a notification of a new landing gear signal cable for the M600.
It said there was a replacement for the one. I have not run assistant2 for many months so might of missed this notification.
Is this a free factory replacement item to overcome issues with the landing gear problems?

thanks

Ricci
Screen Shot 2017-01-07 at 17.47.28.jpg
2017-1-7
Use props
KrisUAV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73406 ft

Japan

I have had this same notification show up when I was plugged in my M600 for an update. Not sure what to do since I have never had any problems with my landing gear so far over the past year. What did you end up doing about it?
2017-6-28
Use props
ricci2
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

KrisUAV Posted at 2017-6-28 20:14
I have had this same notification show up when I was plugged in my M600 for an update. Not sure what to do since I have never had any problems with my landing gear so far over the past year. What did you end up doing about it?

Hi,
I did not fit it because i also have had no issues so far. It is in my spares box i take to the field..
Worth getting though but it is only available through the dealer you bought it from.. you might have to tell them is a free replacement..

Ricci
2017-6-29
Use props
ricci2
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

KrisUAV Posted at 2017-6-28 20:14

Hi,
I did not fit it because i also have had no issues so far. It is in my spares box i take to the field..
Worth getting though but it is only available through the dealer you bought it from.. you might have to tell them is a free replacement..

Ricci
2017-6-29
Use props
KrisUAV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73406 ft

Japan

ricci2 Posted at 2017-6-29 02:30
Hi,

Thanks Ricci
By the way, how much did you pay for it? or did you get if for free?
2017-6-29
Use props
ricci2
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

KrisUAV Posted at 2017-6-29 16:41
Thanks Ricci
By the way, how much did you pay for it? or did you get if for free?

Greetings, its free so dont be tricked into paying for it.

Be good

Ricci
2017-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules