Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 2 Vision and Phantom 2 Vision Plus, Video feed problem.
2080 6 2017-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1113b0a9
New
United States

I have a Phantom 2, Phantom 2 Vision, and a Phantom Vision 2+, I have not flown the Vision and Vision + for over a year and a half, and then they only had accumulated a total of just a few hours fight time each at the most.
I gave the Vision to my son for Christmas so he could practice flying and take pictures. When we started up the phantom Vision we had the "no video feed" issues, and everything else was ok, but no video feed. He has an iphone 5 with the iOS Vision app.
So I started up my Vision 2+: same exact problems!!! Has DJI intentionally crippled the older quadcopters to force us to buy new models. This is outrageous!
Online, there are thousands of posts with the same exact issues. I am using the current iOS DJI Vision app on a new iphone 7plus.
I was ready to place an order for the new Phantom 4 plus, even after I recently bought the Phantom 4.
Last spring I bought the Phantom 4, flew once, and I am now afraid to fly at all. I have been an avid fan and supporter of DJI products, recomending them to anyone interested in starting the hobby. Now I swear I will never trust DJI again, unless they resolve the problems they created.

2017-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about the issue, to clarify, the pictures and videos can be saved into SD card properly, the camera page is black, right?
Would you please go to "About" page to check the firmware version? please make sure it's up to date.
Also you can try to re-bind extender then check the performance, if problem persists, you could send it in for evaluation, we'll help you handle the case.
2017-1-7
Use props
MONOLETE
lvl.1

Mexico

I think thant DJI must declare something about that issue. It´s a very common fault on Phantom 2 Vision and Vision Plus, and there are no solution yet...
2017-2-6
Use props
fans477cf587
lvl.1

United States

You are not alone ,after a year of not flying deciced to fly again same issue  never a crash or abuse . then I find a number of pilots have the same problems  .
2017-2-6
Use props
claudiodrone
lvl.1

United States

My Phantonm 2 vision+ is working perfectly but my DJI Vision app is not receiving live video feed. It was working well until 4 months ago.
After many tests, last night, I re-activated my old Iphone and my wife's old Samsung phones (without latest OS updates but with installed DJI Vision app), well... both phones are receiving live video feed from my Phantom 2 Vision +.
I just want to hear from DJI if they will do something about it. They cannot abandon early supporters (like us) that bought their early models.
I cannot own a perfect functunal DJI product that cannot function properly without tech support on it's app.
Thoughts??
2017-2-20
Use props
monclova80hotmail.com
New

Spain

Yo también estoy indignado con el servicio DJI, no pensaba que esta marca fuese tan usurera. Tan solo les importa el dinero de los clientes y cuando surgen los problemas nos dejan tirados y no nos dan solución. Tengo un Phantom 2 vision plus totalmente nuevo, tiene averiado el módulo wifi y para colmo han quitado la APP necesaria para volarlo de la Play Store. Ahora lo único que puedo hacer con mi drone es tirarlo a la basura. Lo que no voy hacer jamás es comprar un producto DJI, esto es una vergüenza. He pensado hacer mala publicidad de la marca DJI en Facebook y todas las redes sociales que pueda, para que todo el mundo sepa que DJI se ríe de sus clientes y no soluciona los problemas de sus productos.  Nunca mas compraré un producto DJI.
2020-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

monclova80hotmail.com Posted at 4-4 09:48
Yo también estoy indignado con el servicio DJI, no pensaba que esta marca fuese tan usurera. Tan solo les importa el dinero de los clientes y cuando surgen los problemas nos dejan tirados y no nos dan solución. Tengo un Phantom 2 vision plus totalmente nuevo, tiene averiado el módulo wifi y para colmo han quitado la APP necesaria para volarlo de la Play Store. Ahora lo único que puedo hacer con mi drone es tirarlo a la basura. Lo que no voy hacer jamás es comprar un producto DJI, esto es una vergüenza. He pensado hacer mala publicidad de la marca DJI en Facebook y todas las redes sociales que pueda, para que todo el mundo sepa que DJI se ríe de sus clientes y no soluciona los problemas de sus productos.  Nunca mas compraré un producto DJI.

Hi there, sorry for the trouble with Phantom 2 Vision+, the APP is still available in our website except DJI will no longer release updates to this software. Please enter this link https://www.dji.com/phantom-2-vision-plus/info#downloads and click Download For Android. It will be downloaded in your computer and then please copy it to your phone and install.
2020-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules